Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2002 2:37:07 PM EDT
After being involved with someone for the past 3 years it sucks again to be single.  I'm already seeing some new who is awesome.  She works for a sports team in Houston, got a degree, she's cute, and blah blah blah.  We went out for the first time on Sunday and I got to her apartment and she opened the door and asked if we can leave in about ten minutes cause she wanted to catch the end of the Denver game.  Then later she's talking about what all she can cook.  Then she says she grew up with her dad being a gun freak like all of us and doesn't mind being around guns at all and wants me to take her shooting sometime.  Also, the ex girlfriend is still calling wanting me to take her shooting soon.  But all this seeing someone new and trying to figure out what they think about you and all that crap is a pain. I feel like I'm in high school again.  AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH....

Oh well enough of my rant...if this is the worst of my problems then I would say I'm doing pretty good.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#1]
##########Quoted:
After being involved with someone for the past 3 years it sucks again to be single.  I'm already seeing some new who is awesome. [b] She works for a sports team in Houston, got a degree, she's cute,[/b] and blah blah blah.  We went out for the first time on Sunday and I got to her apartment and she opened the door and asked if we can leave in about ten minutes cause [b]she wanted to catch the end of the Denver game.[/b]  Then later she's talking about what all [b]she can cook.[/b]  Then she says[b] she grew up with her dad being a gun freak[/b] like all of us and [b]doesn't mind being around guns at all and wants me to take her shooting sometime.[/b]  Also, the ex girlfriend is still calling wanting me to take her shooting soon.  But all this seeing someone new and trying to figure out what they think about you and all that crap is a pain. I feel like I'm in high school again.  AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH....

Oh well enough of my rant##########

I'm sorry, and you are complaining WHY?

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
quit yer bellyachin !!!!!!!!!!!!!

some just dont know when they got it good! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently lost my girlfriend of the last 6 years and have no one right now.  So quit your bragging!!!!

USPC40
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
[rolleyes]...I second 71DL...quit yo'bellyachin! WTFTheMatterW/U
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Sure beats the hell out of being married and miserable...
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#6]
What ?  

Been married to all those guns don't count ?

I thought being a "single" ment you only had one gun!

and having an MG ment being "high" maintenance!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude, the story about the new GF would go better with a picture of her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I recently broke up with my psycho girlfriend of 3 years... she liked guns and camping, all the guy stuff. But she was nuts. Lets just say I took a road trip with her, and she didn't come back (no, I didn't wack her [devil] ).

I've come to one conclusion: Hookers are cheaper than therapy.

My second conclusion: Who needs a hooker with a safe full of guns and plenty of ammo to blast?

I'm becoming a monk...with lots of guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#9]
If ya'll couldn't tell I was being sarcastic when I posted this.  The moral of this story is that there are always many others that have problems much worse than us so keep your head up.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
##########Quoted:
After being involved with someone for the past 3 years it sucks again to be single.  I'm already seeing some new who is awesome. [b] She works for a sports team in Houston, got a degree, she's cute,[/b] and blah blah blah.  We went out for the first time on Sunday and I got to her apartment and she opened the door and asked if we can leave in about ten minutes cause [b]she wanted to catch the end of the Denver game.[/b]  Then later she's talking about what all [b]she can cook.[/b]  Then she says[b] she grew up with her dad being a gun freak[/b] like all of us and [b]doesn't mind being around guns at all and wants me to take her shooting sometime.[/b]  Also, the ex girlfriend is still calling wanting me to take her shooting soon.  But all this seeing someone new and trying to figure out what they think about you and all that crap is a pain. I feel like I'm in high school again.  AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH....

Oh well enough of my rant##########
View Quote

This sounds like something out of MAXIM magazine, like "girlfriend too good to be true". She wanted to wait 10 minutes to catch the end of the game? There's one you don't hear coming from the lips of a woman too often.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 5:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I too had a long term with a not so stable female. Be careful with the ex still calling. New girls don't like the old ones still haning around.

Virginia has a large conservative population, so I'm thinking I should have and easy search. I met this girl, smart (phd), fun, not hard to look at. And then it started, religions were different, pro gay rights (same sex marriages), very liberal, and anti-gun. That just kinda killed it for me.

Good luck to ya, sounds like you found a good one. If so keep the ex, ex. I know it is tempting, but you will be better off.

Later
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 5:56:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sure beats the hell out of being married and miserable...
View Quote

I'll second that...
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 5:58:36 AM EDT
[#13]
How long until the obligatory "Do 'em both" post????

[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#14]
OK, I'll take the bait...

Do 'em both (at the same time), take pictures, and post them here.

Everyone happy?
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[rolleyes]

View Quote

or the "grudge ****"?
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Or let `em do each other and tape it if they don't wanna do you. [thinking]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Pix, we need pix!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Man you think you got problems, I can't even get a date. If I do get one, all they want me for is a friend. [:(]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Man you think you got problems, I can't even get a date. If I do get one, all they want me for is a friend. [:(]
View Quote

Fuck that friend B.S, time to take care of business!!
c-rock
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

[rolleyes]

View Quote

Well, since we're on the subject...  my wife informed me after Christmas that she would like to watch me in action with another woman.  Not just on videotape, but sitting right there watching (maybe hidden from view so the other woman would think it was just the two of us getting away with it).  Anyone tried this before?  I'm just worried that she just might be trying to set me up or something.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah , I know the feeling guy. I met a former playboy bunny with huge breasts, her daddy owns a liqour store and she rich, she likes oral sex ,swallows, cooks, cleans ,works on pickups,and can reload ammo, sight in a scope, has no children , can weld and use a cutting torch. The problem with this one is she belches louder than me when she drinks beer and I just don't know if I can deal with that! [;D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[rolleyes]

View Quote

Well, since we're on the subject...  my wife informed me after Christmas that she would like to watch me in action with another woman.  Not just on videotape, but sitting right there watching (maybe hidden from view so the other woman would think it was just the two of us getting away with it).  Anyone tried this before?  I'm just worried that she just might be trying to set me up or something.
View Quote

I would think the same thing. An old girlfriend of mine told me several times while we were together that she wanted to have a three-some with some other chick. At first, I'm like HELL YEAH, I'm all for it. But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed to be a setup. Come to find out after we had broken up, she was serious, and that's what she actually wanted. Ooh well.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Dear Penthouse,
I never thought it would happen to me, but I was picking up my girlfriend and she came out of her bathroom with her roommate, and .....

Whatever
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#25]
ET3...

She doesn't want a 3-way, she just wants to watch.  I'm going to let the subject go for now and see if she brings it up again.  To be honest, the prospect does sound... , ummm, appealing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Threesomes seem like a great idea at the time, but often wind up being a mistake for at least one of the three participants. I don't know of any that haven't gone sour somehow.

OTOH, if someone offeres, do it! You'll hate yourself for passing it up later... :)

[sex] [thinking] [puke] [bounce] [spank] [rolleyes] [sex] [argue] [bounce]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
ET3...

She doesn't want a 3-way, she just wants to watch.  I'm going to let the subject go for now and see if she brings it up again.  To be honest, the prospect does sound... , ummm, appealing.
View Quote

If in your shoes, I'd drop it and see if she brings it up again. If she does, she might be adamant about it. But as someone else has said, relationships often go bad afterwards. Just think, what if after she wants you to watch her with another guy. Or, she gets jealous during; or afterwards and it causes a big problem. Or even what if you like it better than your wife and you don't want your wife anymore!

Just think about it man. Don't just jump in to it or you might be sorry that way too.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

LT...it's scary how much you sound like Imbroglio at times.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah , I know the feeling guy. I met a former playboy bunny with huge breasts, her daddy owns a liqour store and she rich, she likes oral sex ,swallows, cooks, cleans ,works on pickups,and can reload ammo, sight in a scope, has no children , can weld and use a cutting torch. The problem with this one is she belches louder than me when she drinks beer and I just don't know if I can deal with that! [;D]
View Quote

Is it just me or does anyone else smell the BS?
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just wait 'til those dick pills you ordered kick in. You'll be the talk of the town. Your worst problem will be finding pants that fit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Turn around, bend over, and hold your ass up to the screen so I can give you a well deserved kick right in the balls. [stick]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ET3...

View Quote

If in your shoes, I'd drop it and see if she brings it up again. If she does, she might be adamant about it. But as someone else has said, relationships often go bad afterwards. Just think, what if after she wants you to watch her with another guy. Or, she gets jealous during; or afterwards and it causes a big problem. Or even what if you like it better than your wife and you don't want your wife anymore!

Just think about it man. Don't just jump in to it or you might be sorry that way too.
View Quote

She did ask about what would I say about me watching her with another guy.  I told her I wouldn't like it.  But as I said, I'll wait and see if she comes up with this again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top