Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 7:35:19 PM EDT
Anyone happen to catch Access Hollywood earlier tonight? I never watch it myself, but a teaser ad made me want to sit through the show... In essence, Hollywood A-lister Mr. Jennifer Aniston was snatched off the street and piled into a van in front of a movie theater somewhere by 4-5 guys, all the makings of a kidnapping, except it was for the TV show Jackass. Apparently, the only people in on it from the start were the Jackass crew and a conveniently placed third party who happened to have a video camera going. Not really worth posting about, normally, but it was the reaction footage that's had me snickering all evening. Mr. Hollywood tough-guy Pitt howled out for "HALP!! HALP!! HAAAALLP!" repeatedly, and struggled like a dog getting dragged into the bathroom against his will for a bath; arms and legs flailing, manic gyrations, a lot of yelling, etc. What a hoot. Not once did he so much as attempt to gouge any eyeballs, connect with any kind of real swing, or crunch any  groins, just a lot of yelling and flailing. Still worse, and I do believe he wasn't in on it, I think all this happened in front of his wife, who remained curbside. Christalmighty, I would have left an 18" wide blood trail and a variety of severed limbs to follow if somebody tried a "Joke" like that on me.

Thought it was worth sharing; Happy Holidays to all, and be safe.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that would have pissed me off too if I were Pitt. Nothing like kicking somebodies ass on Christmas Eve!

Happy Holidays [<|:D>]

(edited to ask, what the hell is wrong with the Santa icon?)    
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that episode on MTV a while back, BP was in on the joke, some people standing on the curb werent, and called 911 on their cell phones. They loaded him into the van and drove off laughing their asses off. JA was not there either just BP and the unsuspecting onlookers. Dont mean to rain on your story of him wussin out, sorry. He was also in a couple other stunts with them that episode.
Milcop out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw that episode of "Jackass" months ago.  Brad Pitt was in most of the skits that show.  Funniest scene I've ever seen.  Brad did a really good acting job in that too.  The reaction on that guys face that was calling someone on his cellphone was unbelieveable.

BTW, I think that was the same episode where the midget was carrying SHAQ on his back, well not carrying him but holding all his weight on his back an impressive sight since SHAQ is 7'8" 325lbs.

Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#5]
They can only get away with scenes like this in New York or California. In Texas they would get shot.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, that would have pissed me off too if I were Pitt. Nothing like kicking somebodies ass on Christmas Eve!

Happy Holidays [<|:d>]

(edited to ask, what the hell is wrong with the Santa icon?)    
View Quote

Capital D dude. Like this.[<|:D>]

Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Capital D dude. Like this.[<|:D>]

Merry Christmas.
View Quote

Gotcha...thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Yea, I saw that months ago on Jackass. I never watch the show, but for some reason I was watching MTV and the Brad Pitt kidnap was the first skit of the show.

I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. That was the only time I have ever laughed while watching Jackass.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Brad who?
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:58:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Brad who?
View Quote

Oh, YOU know... that homosexual with the speech impediment.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They can only get away with scenes like this in New York or California. In Texas they would get shot.
View Quote

Southern Utah also.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#12]
If "Jackass" tried that in my household, they'd have to re-name the show "Dead Ass."

Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Jackass was one of the greatest TV shows ever. To bad the PC crowd and liability lawyers ruined it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I never watched Jackass, but one of my friends told me that that prank was what finally got them kicked off the air.  Anyway, thats just what I heard.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Jackass was one of the greatest TV shows ever. To bad the PC crowd and liability lawyers ruined it.
View Quote

Looks like we found the 1 viewer. [:D]

Av.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I never watched Jackass, but one of my friends told me that that prank was what finally got them kicked off the air.  Anyway, thats just what I heard.
View Quote

That prank wasn't really made a big issue of. It was funny, but not as stupid as some of the other stuff.

It was a lame show, designed for 12-16 year olds. Kids who watched the show would then go off and try some of the more dangerous stunts, and end up in hospitals.

Frankly, if some dumbass kids killed himself watching some dumbass show, I wouldn't cry. Sometimes we need to thin the gene pool.

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top