Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2001 6:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2001 6:41:57 PM EDT by LongIslandShooter]
I was at a gun store the other day and the guy was selling a P14 rifle (I'm not sure if that's the right model-but it was a variation or the predeccesor of the Springfield used in WWI) Anyway, it supposedly came from the Andrea Doria luxury ship and he wanted 25 grand for it. That's right-2, 5, and three zeros. He supposedly had documentation for it. Anyone else have weird stories to share? EDITED FOR GRAMMAR
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:28:48 PM EDT
The Gun store I frequent and where I bought my AR is usually high with prices. They have an SAR1 for like 5 and change.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:38:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2001 6:31:01 PM EDT by Ulysse_Nardin_1846]
Originally Posted By LongIslandShooter: I was at a gun store the other day and the guy was selling a P14 rifle (I'm not sure if that's the right model-but it was a variation or the predeccesor of the Springfield used in WWI) Anyway, it supposedly came from the Andrea Doria luxury ship and he wanted 25 grand for it. That's right-2, 5, and three zeros. He supposedly had documentation for it. Anyone else have weird stories to share? EDITED FOR GRAMMAR
View Quote
I was about to watch Emeril last night and saw this big mama wearing a "Rosie Rocks" size: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX­XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX­XXXXXXLarge shirt. Blah! Had to change the channel. Some crazy prices can be found at gun shows. Some jacko mistook the MWG 90rd AR mag for a beta mag! Damm thing was priced around $500.00!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:47:00 PM EDT
Check just about any of the online auction sites for insane prices.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:50:10 PM EDT
I certainly don't know all the prices for all guns but when I'm at a gun show and a particular gun has its' own stand and plaque that puppy's been there for a long time.
Top Top