Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 9:31:21 AM EDT
Some kids IDIOTs amaze me....

See.... [url]http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=&action=m&board=37138459&tid=apafghanfighting&sid=37138459&mid=7122&thr=7122&cur=7122[/url]

In essence an Associated Press writer wrote...

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011211/wl/afghan_fighting_179.html[/url]

Outside an al-Qaida gun training center, paper targets from the National Rifle Association littered the ground complete with names and scores written in Arabic.
View Quote

And now the dumb ass in this thread is claiming that without the NRA making targets available, the Terrorrists wouldn't have guns!  

Some PEOPLE are more stupid than I can beleave!

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow....I guess the NRA is responsible for Sept 11th as well since said liberal scumbag reporter has "informed us" that said targets supposedly came from the NRA....and then were used by said terrorists for shooting or perhaps boxcutter CQB drills.......these liberals kill me................

Broadcast Journalism [50]  
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#2]
They tore him a new asshole.  That was a good read.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you say reaching.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#4]
As far as I know, NRA doesn't even make targets.  NRA approved targets are made by various companies and get the NRA Eagle to show they are "NRA Approved" for competition and qualification.

But if that moron had reported the facts accurately, it would have been a "yawner"!  You've got to stretch and sensationalize to get your articles put in liberal rags!

Do you think the AP would print THIS???!!!....

"Outside an al-Qaida gun training center, paper targets from the American Target Company littered the ground complete with names and scores written in Arabic."

It just doesn't have the same "smear" value!

DaMan
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you think the AP would print THIS???!!!....

"Outside an al-Qaida gun training center, paper targets from the American Target Company littered the ground complete with names and scores written in Arabic."

It just doesn't have the same "smear" value!
View Quote

Excellent point.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I guess I missed the annual al-Qaida machine gun shoot and NRA rifle championship.  They said it was going to be bigger than Knob Creek and Camp Perry. I should mark my calender for next years event.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#7]
It's more interesting to notice how the original AP article shows its anti-gun liberal bias.  I really don't care what the yahoo jackass says on his little yahoo forum...
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They tore him a new asshole.
View Quote

Man, you aren't kidding! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn, I guess I missed the annual al-Qaida machine gun shoot and NRA rifle championship.  They said it was going to be bigger than Knob Creek and Camp Perry. I should mark my calender for next years event.
View Quote

it's not too late, it's going on right now in tora bora. but dont delay, it'll be all over [b]very[/b] soon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top