Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 8:28:58 AM EDT
and how old were you?

I found out when I was nine and I stayed up to meet Santa. I decided to sleep on the couch. My brother-in-law, who I was living with at the time, came down really early to put presents into our stockings. It still cracks me up thinking of why we need to buy stockings in California, but it's tradition.
Anyways, I woke up and saw him and asked why he was doing Santa's job. He told me that Santa was really busy this year and he need everyone's help. He ALMOST convinced me.
It didn't really bum me out, but my sense of wonder started to deteriorate at that point.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]
cough, what if kids are looking, ahem ahem, they do need to be lied to growing up, makes them realize the world is full of deception, hack
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
[red][size=6][b]WHATE ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY???[/red][/size=6][/b]  [shock]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Mom was building a toy Santa had brought.

She said, "We need to be careful because this is expensive."

I said, "But, mom. Santa brought this."

She just jooked at me......  [>:/]

Christmas has never been the same since...  [>Q]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
there's no santa claus? huh? what are u talking about?
View Quote

Ahhhh, I meant Canta Slaus, yeah, that's it. The guy in the black and silver suit that leaves you FA toys on the evening before Veterans day. I know he wasn't real because he didn't leave me that MP5 I asked for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top