Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2001 4:08:36 PM EDT
The US Postal Service lost my new Wilson holster and mag that's worth $100. I bet someone stole it. They saw the label, "Wilson Combat and Scattergun Technologies" and thought there was a gun in there. Maybe I should have left out the word "Combat", and "Gun".
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes that would have been a good idea. If you look at the shipping labels from most if not all gun and gun related companies, they nowhere mention "gun" for the exact reason you found out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
No suprise to me. The USPS has managed to loose a number of packages I've shipped..
As to insuring, I mean should'nt they do their damned job? How long til first class mail is just handled in the same lackadasical manner?

Make the USPS aware of your displeasure..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm never going to send a package through US mail again. I'm going to give them hell about all the thieves they have working for them. A package accidently being damaged is one thing. Theft can be prevented.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:20:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to rail against the USPS, but Ive had worse luck with UPS. FedEx and the USPS have done right by me so far. But its just a matter of time.

Luck
Alac
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top