Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/30/2001 3:48:27 PM EDT
I got a tac trigger last year for my ar I love it!!But i had trigger work done so it works great my question is two part. 1)What are your opinions about the tac trigger? 2)Does anyone use one with a stock trigger and if so does it work well? MEOW [}:D]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:59:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:02:23 PM EDT
Well i had trigger work done,but i have heard that they dont work so well with stock triggers that is why i wanted to know if anyone tried a tac trigger with a stock trigger. MEOW
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:46:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:53:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FluffyMeowington: I got a tac trigger last year for my ar I love it!!But i had trigger work done so it works great my question is two part. 1)What are your opinions about the tac trigger? 2)Does anyone use one with a stock trigger and if so does it work well? MEOW [}:D]
View Quote
i could'nt even get one of those POS to work on my Hungarian AK that had a smooth/light trigger pull. i second what The_Beer_Slayer said. Tactical waste of money Lib
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:18:35 PM EDT
It's a piece of junk. Your money would be better used towards a couple of mags.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:03:29 PM EDT
What type of trigger work did you get done? I've used mine on a stock bushmaster trigger, not really happy with it. I'm able to do short bursts, but not reliably. I'ts made me start saving for my class III...
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 2:29:16 AM EDT
Your weapon must be broken if it works [;)] either that or I'd suggest removing some of that carbon buildup on your firing pin [:D].
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 6:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/21/2002 6:17:27 PM EDT by Rotti]
Originally Posted By Kuiper: Your weapon must be broken if it works [;)] either that or I'd suggest removing some of that carbon buildup on your firing pin [:D].
View Quote
ha ha ha... Seriously, it works, just not like in their video. As I'm not happy w/ my stock bushy trigger, I'm planning on a two stage Rock River job & maybe it will work better. I don't care that much. I have access to more (LEGAL) full autos than I can afford to feed. The instructions say that to actuate you press the tac-trigger forward & then pull the reg. trigger & then push the tac-trigger again, & so on... not that exciting. On some, it appears that you simply push on the tac-trigger & it oscillates back from the recoil of the rifle. Cleaning the bolt carrier & firing pin is a religion for me. I can leave the barrel a little dingy but not the bolt carrier or firing pin. That was drilled into me first thing. I'm alot more lethal doing double taps at 70 - 100 yds than on full auto (legal). I just like rock & roll [8D]
Top Top