Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2001 6:16:47 AM EDT
I have decided on getting a BladeTech holster, primarily for IDPA competition based on their reputation and the fact that they are Kydex. My first match is next Saturday, so I put off ordering the holster too long and have to order right away.  Unfortunately their website doesn't do a very good job of describing the difference between the "Stealth Black" and "Tactical Black".  Which do you have and which do you prefer?

If it helps here is a link to the BladeTech page describing the 2.
[url]http://www.blade-tech.com/about_materials.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
tO TELL YOU THE TRUTH opps caplock, I was in the same situation. I guessed and fot the tactical, I still dont know the difference. I will say I wouldnt change a thing. Best holster I have yet to use.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know they had two choices, but then again I bought mine several years ago. I have an IWB that I use for my Glock 30 and it is the best holster I own. You'd never know I was wearing it (even if you were Gecko45 aka Mall Ninja).  Anyway, you'll be happy with which ever you get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top