Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 3/7/2001 6:16:47 AM EDT
I have decided on getting a BladeTech holster, primarily for IDPA competition based on their reputation and the fact that they are Kydex. My first match is next Saturday, so I put off ordering the holster too long and have to order right away. Unfortunately their website doesn't do a very good job of describing the difference between the "Stealth Black" and "Tactical Black". Which do you have and which do you prefer? If it helps here is a link to the BladeTech page describing the 2. [url]http://www.blade-tech.com/about_materials.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 6:23:53 AM EDT
tO TELL YOU THE TRUTH opps caplock, I was in the same situation. I guessed and fot the tactical, I still dont know the difference. I will say I wouldnt change a thing. Best holster I have yet to use.
Link Posted: 3/7/2001 6:27:59 AM EDT
I didn't know they had two choices, but then again I bought mine several years ago. I have an IWB that I use for my Glock 30 and it is the best holster I own. You'd never know I was wearing it (even if you were Gecko45 aka Mall Ninja). Anyway, you'll be happy with which ever you get.
Top Top