Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2001 8:26:12 AM EDT
The term "Let's Roll" is fast becoming a rallying call to the United States.  The term was used by one of the passengers who stopped the terrorists from using their plane as a guided missile like the ones that destroyed the WTC.

Here's the weird part.  Limp Bizkit's video for his song "Rollin" was shot on top of the WTC.  Do I need to put a tinfoil on or do I have to much time on my hands? (Don't answer that!)

Rollin Rollin Rollin...
M15A2
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's a limp bizkit?
View Quote

It's a band, fronted bt Fred Durst(sp?). They did the theme song for MI2.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I would hazard a bet that there was even a ROLLS-Royce in the parking lot when the planes hit.

I also heard reports that a landing gear from one of the planes landed in the middle of the street with the wheel still ROLLING.

I actually witnessed fire trucks and ambulances ROLL up to the scene.

Coincidence? I think not!

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top