Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 4:37:33 PM EDT
Don't know if you care or not, but when I flew out of Logan last night I noticed many personnel from the MA State Police carrying some interesting hardware.  I'm not sure what unit they were, but they were in all black BDU's with arm patches I've never seen before.  Anyway, there was a woman on my flight who appared to be the fiance of one of the team members, so this guy and his whole team were hanging out by my gate.  In all there were six guys and their armament is as follows; one MP5SD, two M16A1's, two M16A1's with M4A3 uppers, and one real factory M4A3.  All of the M4's had C-More sights except one, which had a carry handle.  The MP5 had a mag clamp.  The exposed rounds from the clamped on mag appeared to be Winchester Ranger.  I just kind of sat there for a little over an hour drooling, and damning the NFA.  BTW, the girl they were talking to was pretty cute.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Did they have any ammo for their machine guns?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top