Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2001 4:46:27 PM EDT
Her Side of the  Story:

He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at  a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls  and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later  than I promised, but he  didn't say anything much about  it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should  go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up  and started to wonder whether it was me or something
else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure.

So  anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell
that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything. We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So
I tried to get  him to talk but he just switched on the  TV.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after  about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But, he  still
seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront  him but I just cried
myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do  anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone  else.

His Side of the Story:

The Yankees  lost.  Got laid though.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
hahahahahahahaha!  aint that the truth!
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Hahaha!  I had to teach my wife that I wasn't upset at her just because I wasn't talkative.  If I was angry, she'd know it, and the only time she should get apprehensive is if I quit talking after I get angry.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top