Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2001 5:40:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]

I think me and my brother might be there, not yet sure. Where in Washington are you?

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on being there. Do I understand this right, NO CCW on the show premises. [%(]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Correct-a-mundo
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hoping to go... athough there are many 'honey do's' that are over due...

edited because I don't know what I did, but I got some really weird characters in here
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be home nursing a knee-sprain!!!
Would like to go, but that's a LOT of walkin' time.
Hmmm, maybe I'll go to the pistol range instead and just move real slow.  Nah!

Have a good time, guys.
I might make the next couple of shows when this knee thing gets taken care of.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there.  For once, will NOT have my usual Saturday-only table with royal blue cloth and red box that opens into a rifle stand.  I'll just be walking around, probably with a FRS radio on channel 14.  

Hey, I live 160 miles from Puyallup, and I'm driving -- so it's BEDTIME, guys.  [:O]

Remember:  The worst day at the gun show is better than the best day at work. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be there...
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Not this time.

Saturday is "quality time" and I'm going to the match in Vancouver on Sunday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Me, my brother, and my dad were there today. It seemed pretty good, but I haven't been to too many shows. Picked up a few nice Adventure Line 30's from Dalphon. A couple of the dealers were not very nice, one didn't like me and my brother looking at his Benelli because we weren't WAC members and one guy didn't like us handling a .44 magnum he had for sale, I think it is because we're not very old. This one guy that was selling nothing but ammo was very helpful, I forger his name though. But, I have decided that I want a M1 Garand, thanks to John Holbrook.

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
It was a good show.  I went to the U.S. Tactical Supply table, bought a cool tactical sling made by the Tactical Tailor, and now I'm home, eager to install it (as tactically as possible) on my carbine.  

Is there any way I could use that stupid annoying "T" buzzword a few more times in one sentence?  [;D]

It was a good show, but not as crowded as last month.  I expect December to be a very good show, some folks selling so they can buy Christmas presents, and some folks buying Christmas presents.    

Next time, friends!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I was at the WAC show this morning...there was a great turn-out for a Sunday morning.

I almost purchased a new Oly PCR5, they were asking $675.  I'll wait till I see a flat-top model.

I was looking for some mil-surplus 223 (not Russian), and couldn't find any, again.  Anybody know of a good, reputable, and cheap mail-order source?

I did pick up a couple of AR mags, cheap.

I was didn't see the factory Oly table.  I don't think they made it this time.

Regards, Pepper
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I was there on Saturday morning.  There was an announcment made on the PA that some fool tried to walk away with gun from a vendor's table.  He was caught and turned over to Puyallup PD.  I'm wondering how often shoplifting is a problem at gunshows.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Man I miss those shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top