Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 8:54:38 AM EDT
Hey guys, I just saw a notice for this at my club.  Machine Gun Blast at the Medacon Gun Club in Simsbury, CT.  Sponsored by the Second Amendment Sisters.  Nov. 3rd from 1:00 till dusk.  More than 30 different types of machine guns to try.  Cost is .25 per round.  I am not involved in this, I just thought I'ld pass the info along. the contact is  [email][email protected][/email]

Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, I heard about this a while ago, I had this date written on my calander but couldn't remeber the name of the club. You saved me a lot of searching.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoyn ainmol a' metsei-eh!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
In Simsbury CT LOL.  I grew up in Avon, about 2 miles away from that range.  That area is a bunch of stuck up soccer moms, one of the worst places in CT.  I hope they sent out notices to the surrowding towns because the cops are going to be getting called all day long.  When Wal-Mart came to town, people protested the sale of firearms outside. Its bad.  

-bc
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't CT Full auto only, no select fire????

-bc
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
The Metacon range is next door to the state police traing range so the sound of gunfire is common there!  It is also one of the few clubs around that allows full-auto!

[IMG]http://www.gopfun.com/images/superw.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to live up on the Mountain that is behind metacon, down a little ways though.  In my 20 years of living there I can not recall one when I ever heard fully automatic gunfire.  I had a friend who was real big in 22 competition that shot there a couple times, but I never saw anyone there and would pass by a few times a week.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm skeptical how good this shoot could be in CT but
I am interested! How far from NYC?

I did however go to the Hiram Maxim shoot in Maine (a free state) w\ the wife and man it was major fun!!!!!!!
M60
M4
MP5
AK47
MAC 11
Quad 50
FAL
Just a few a tried.
Ybbeat
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#8]
what's up, the gunnies trying to restore freedom to KT?

I thought guns, ammo and gunfire were banned in the republic of KT.  thought the politicians convinced the 'citizens' that you should only be allowed to manufacture guns, not actually own them.

beautiful state, but passed up a job and relocation last year to stay in a free state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top