Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 12:52:50 PM EDT
Like most NY members I haven't been on much lately. But when I do, I see nothing but craziness the last couple of weeks. I am not taken sides with either group. I rather just scan some posts quickly and sign off.

But I feel now more then ever is a great time to open a paying members only forum. I say give it a week or two test run, to see if works out better the the standard GD forum. And if not so be it & just close it down.  just a thought
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it would be an extraordinarily bad idea.  Far from attracting new paying members, I think it would drive people off and you would wind up with a semi-dead regular GD board and a semi-dead members only GD board.  Basically, it would kill what is right now probably the best gun related message board on the net.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
NYShooter, please bear with us on this. The private forum is only one of several ideas we're discussing in order to give this site something for everyone. We're trying not to wear out the only Goat we've got!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top