Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/23/2001 12:35:34 PM EDT
Greetings fellow members. I have been collecting firearms for over 10 years now. I have a decent sized collection, the usual AR's AK's, SKS's. M1A's, Glocks, Berettas, Taurus, Ruger, Mossberg, PSS's and a ton of mags. My question is how much is enough? I have been looking around at FAL's, H&K's, Galils and so forth and none of them interest me. Do I have enough? Or do you have any suggestions? By the way I only collect modern guns, no M1 Garands or any WWII or Korean war vintage guns. I also have no interest in 50 cal rifles. Any input will be appreciated. Max
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:47:04 PM EDT
It's enough when you never see something that you'd like to have [;)].
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 12:56:36 PM EDT
How about getting specific? I know a guy who owns, buys and trades, and sells many types of weapons but he only calls "my collection" his Winchester rifles. He's trying to get one of everything they do. Maybe you could go this route with something.
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:14:02 PM EDT
When you run out of room in the house, garage, shed out back, friend's house, mom and dad's house, and mini storage, then you might want to consider buying a bigger house.[:)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 1:23:14 PM EDT
It appears that you have a "full" collection. Now. On to Magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 2:07:56 PM EDT
[size=5]Class III[/size=5]
Top Top