Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Oh- and SDavid: Freedom isn't free.  Even for cats.
View Quote

So by your reasoning if we all (gun owners) were rounded up and put in concentration camps for our own safety we would be free. An animals’ freedom comes at a different price, in their world they become part of the food chain (remember fifth grade Science class? Big fish eats small fish) that’s their price for freedom.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess the water pistol for cat control is passe...  It has always worked for me.  

If the situation gets too out of hand with neighbourhood cats, I sinply go from straight water to a VERY DILUTE solution of chlorine bleach.  There will be just enough in solution for the odor to be apparent 9something on the order of a couple of drops per quart of water - not even enough to make it safe for consumption) - and that will usually render it a nonproblem.  It causes no physical distress to the creature (even tho I tend to dislike cats) but it WILL send a clear message that cannot be ignored.  Also, a light sprinkling of a slightly stronger Chlorine solution around hte property lines will send a "No Trespassing" message that a cat can understand...  In a pinch, a somewhat stronger solution of DILUTE lemon juice will work as well.

Bear in mind that there is NO way - short of a four-legged set of hobble/manacles or a kitty straitjacket - that will keep a cat from roaming about...

FFZ
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of you are implying that I support the beating of the cat.  Where are you getting this from?  If you think that's the case then you have all been sadly mistaken.  (As stated in my first post on page 1).

It's obvious that a little group of AR-15.com "friends" have mounted an attack for amusment purposes and have lost track of pet caring or being against the cat beater.

BTW:  Keep your cat on your own property & you won't have to worry about it getting beaten.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
hipwr223, That's my point put in different words.  Maybe some of these people will understand your way of putting it better.  Thanks!

SDavid- You're starting to get a little scary.  Maybe you should seek help or at least have someone stay with you overnight until you calm down.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry to hear that.
Here is an idea:

Abduct this person.
Bound his/her feet and hands.
Drive them to Zoo after hours.
Smear them with blood and dead fish.
Throw them in the LION or TIGER pen.
Now they will see just what a CAT is capable of and a right big one at that!
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess you can't reason with an unreasonable person.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former."

Case and point PaulieWalnuts
View Quote

And just what makes you the high-and-mighty judge of reasonableness?  There's quite a few posts here that agree with me but you don't attack them.  Did someone here get a bug up their ass & e-mail there butt buddies to attack?
Just look at the timing of the posts.

What a joke.
View Quote

What makes me the high and mighty judge of reasonableness is my MENSA card.

Joking aside, it's called common sense. Fence a cat in? You ever try that? They can and do climb things including trees, walls, FENCES.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some of you are implying that I support the beating of the cat.  Where are you getting this from?  If you think that's the case then you have all been sadly mistaken.  (As stated in my first post on page 1).

It's obvious that a little group of AR-15.com "friends" have mounted an attack for amusment purposes and have lost track of pet caring or being against the cat beater.

BTW:  Keep your cat on your own property & you won't have to worry about it getting beaten.
View Quote

Maybe you missunderstand this group of "AR15 friends" for a group of people that happen to think the same way. I highly doubt people see a topic, email all their AR15 buddies and "mount attacks". You need to be a little less paranoid.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry for the loss.  I hate when people abuse animals, but pet owners have to keep their pets on their own property.
View Quote

Ok, here it is again. Still not consitent with cat behavior, and inapropriate to put right after a guy posts about losing his pet.

If they call it common sense why is it so rare??

Feral cats, probably wouldn't be much of a problem if the predators higher on the food chain weren't wiped out.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry for the loss.  I hate when people abuse animals, but pet owners have to keep their pets on their own property.
View Quote

Hey jackass, why don't you pull your head out of your ass? That is the most moronic thing I have heard. If I subscribed to your theory of things being kept on their own property then I should have taken my baseball bat to the neighbors kid who was climbing in my tree. Because I HATE KIDS. Even if the cat was shitting on your porch, there are other ways to handle things.

I'm sure you’re the type of person that has a 20' concrete wall with alligator filled moat around you house so WILD house pets don't tread on your prize lawn. Better yet, if you see someones dog on the road, do you aim for it because it wasn't keept on its own property? Either lean a little tolerance and compassion, or move to a remote location in Montana.
View Quote

SexualChocolate has a point there.  I hate the neighbor's kids playing around my house but I don't shoot them with my ARs.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
hipwr223, That's my point put in different words.  Maybe some of these people will understand your way of putting it better.  Thanks!

SDavid- You're starting to get a little scary.  Maybe you should seek help or at least have someone stay with you overnight until you calm down.
View Quote

Earth to cretin, we are not talking about feral cats here. It was already stated that this animal was collared and obviously domesticated.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Joking aside, it's called common sense. Fence a cat in? You ever try that? They can and do climb things including trees, walls, FENCES.
View Quote

ELECTRIC FENCES Too?  

[img]www.domsat.co.uk/images/elfence.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
SexualChocolate has a point there.  I hate the neighbor's kids playing around my house but I don't shoot them with my ARs.
View Quote

Right!  But there are child molesters out there, aren't there?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok explain to me how it is different to have a cat walk on your lawn than a squirel, a wild bird, or the meter reader. I doubt you try to kill all of them when you see them. I also doubt there is any real damage by any of them being on your property. Also this is a domesticated cat that someone bashed, probably because they feel inadequte for whatever reason. It takes a lot of guts to attack an animla that has been taught that humans are ok, kinda like hunting in a zoo.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
SC.  Thats right cats can climb all kinds of stuff.  And if you let them out of your house they are liable to get out into the world.  Get hit by a car, killed by a dog, or maimed by phsyco next door.  The death of the animal is trauma for the family if you consider an animal part of your family.  But by the law, pets are looked on as nothing more than property.  So, if your property ends up where it does not belong, or worse causes damage to some other's property, then if the cat gets killed, it gets killed.  

The thing that has people here all tourqued up is that some "person" did an in-humane thing to the cat.  It sucks, and it is sick, but is the cat anymore dead now than if it would have been hit by a car???  Not really.

Keep them on your property.  Still sound policy.  Otherwise, all these angry poster here have to be angry about is a property rights issue.  And, i do not think that would be a very strong argument either.

hipwr223
View Quote

And if my property gets beat up by someonse elses property or is laying around in the road and gets hit I would be able to deal with that. However if my car gets it's tires stolen when it's parked at the mall it isn't an "act of god" or "a part of nature". It is because of the action of some low-life. That's the difference the whole low-life part of this.

Dog kills cat=nature
Cat kills mouse=nature
Man hunts, kills, and eats=nature
Man walks up to domestic animal smacks it with blunt object=low life
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice fence RBAD, only problem is cats are smart. They will use mouse carcasses to short it out, then climb over.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Take your sides ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

With me it is like this.

First off...I got two cats.....siblings that are 3 years old and I think very highly of em so dont' piss me off.

Secondly, I have "whacked" more than one neighors cat because they get on my truck, shit and piss in my flower beds, rape my female cat who is fixed and mess with my Tom's territory.

Now, I am not naive.  Someone may bust my own cats one day but no one like that lives in this little Golfing Comunity...I am the local crazy-man...but if they did I would not blame them if it were for a legit reason such as one I myself would agree with.

Besides that........this looks like torture which is way outside any normal and humane behavior.

When I do a job it is quick and clean and most of all painless..............damn I am a good cat killer.[devil] [chainsawkill] [devil]

I am sorry that this happened to your cat though.

I did not mean to make light of it but life is harder on animals that run loose.

Natural law man.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

In our neighborhood we issue those wrist rocket slingshots to everyone over the age of 35........they work great with small marbles in em.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#21]
If only we lived in Afganistan then we could  stone the person who did that to your cat...
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
SC.  Thats right cats can climb all kinds of stuff.  And if you let them out of your house they are liable to get out into the world.  Get hit by a car, killed by a dog, or maimed by phsyco next door.  The death of the animal is trauma for the family if you consider an animal part of your family.  But by the law, pets are looked on as nothing more than property.  So, if your property ends up where it does not belong, or worse causes damage to some other's property, then if the cat gets killed, it gets killed.

The thing that has people here all tourqued up is that some "person" did an in-humane thing to the cat.  It sucks, and it is sick, but is the cat anymore dead now than if it would have been hit by a car???  Not really.
View Quote

Just to clarify, the cat didn't get killed.  Let me paint a pretty picture for you.  The cat, a very domestic white long hair that was collared with shot information, contact info, and his name, [b]STAGGERED HOME WITH HIS FUCKING JAW HANGING OFF THE SIDE OF HIS FACE AND THE REST OF HIS FACE BASHED IN!  ALL HIS TEETH WERE BASHED OUT OR BROKEN![/b]  He was very much [B]alive[/B] at the time he was rushed to the vet.  He was heavily sedated when my wife got there to say goodbye to him before having to have him put to sleep.

Sure, it's a cold cruel world out there, and if I find the son of a bitch that did it, he'll find out what a cruel bastard I can be.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Olym4gery,

First, you must have grown up in the city.  Not an insult, just curious.

Example of destruction.  Squirrel gets into attic of house.  He then eats the plastic insulating wires off your electrical system.  You have a house fire and your home burns to the ground.
View Quote

We have squirrels in the city, at least the one where I live.  I've never had one eat the plastic on the wiring in my house.  They tend to enjoy acorns more, and there's no way you're going to tell me you don't have oak trees where you have squirrels.

Feral cats are big rabies carriers in my area.  They come into your yard harmless looking only to bite your unsuspecting 3 year old who is now in a serious medical crisis from the encounter.
View Quote

A feral cat is a white longhair with a collar with shot dates and another tag with phone number and contact information?  What the hell does a "feral cat" have to do with some sick sack of shit masquerading as a human being torturing my wife's domesticated cat?  Kindly remove your head from your anus.

You see my point though.  Plus the reactions from many on this board are like crap on Ophra.  I mean crap.  None of you have ever hunted or killed anything.  None of you ever trapped fox or coyote.  You know leg hold traps ect...  What am I a scum too for doing that as a kid?  I killed stuff for the money then.  It was also a DEEP part of our cultural heritage in this country to kill animals so we could wear them and eat them.  You know meat is not born in a grcery store?
View Quote

Oh fuck you.  I have hunted deer, squirrel and rabbit for food since I was able to hold a rifle.  I've also shot rabbits in our fields, feral cats in our woods and other pests as pest control.  Torturing a domestic cat isn't even in the same fucking ballpark, jackass.  When you have something relevant to discussion about the subhuman pile of scum that tortured our cat, please feel free to add it.  Until then, please find something else to.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Olym4gery,

First, you must have grown up in the city.  Not an insult, just curious.
View Quote
Early years in a city, when I started 1st grade we moved to a house with a 1.75 acre lot, backed up by 400+ acres of woods, woods across the street to0. Not really rural though.

Example of destruction.  Squirrel gets into attic of house.  He then eats the plastic insulating wires off your electrical system.  You have a house fire and your home burns to the ground.
View Quote
And so?? I have no problem with killing pests, or with killing a domestic animal that launches an unprovoked attack. But beating a domestic animal jus 'cuz, sorry wrong.

Feral cats are big rabies carriers in my area.  They come into your yard harmless looking only to bite your unsuspecting 3 year old who is now in a serious medical crisis from the encounter.
View Quote
Well is the problem with the cats or with the fact there are no other predators?? Foxes, coyotes, racoons, or possums will take care of cats that wander too far way. Why wasn't that child being supervised? I know waht rabid animals often look like, why would a child play with an animal that is foaming, or falling appart, not to mention acting strange. Rabies can be treated with shots after the exposure, and not the sternum type that the used to give.  

You see my point though.  Plus the reactions from many on this board are like crap on Ophra.  I mean crap.  None of you have ever hunted or killed anything.  None of you ever trapped fox or coyote.  You know leg hold traps ect...  What am I a scum too for doing that as a kid?  I killed stuff for the money then.  It was also a DEEP part of our cultural heritage in this country to kill animals so we could wear them and eat them.  You know meat is not born in a grcery store?
View Quote
I have hunted and I have killed. I eat venison regualry, not killed by me but I know where I comes from. I also eat hamburger and steak, and I know where that comes from and I don't mean the grocery store. I have no problem with legal hunting or trapping, and am even considering taking up bow hunting for deer. If you don't see a difference between killing for food and pelts and beating someone elses domestic animal..........

I am not condoning the behavior of some sick cat beater, but come on people this whole thread is out of hand.

hipwr223
View Quote

Look your either fer the cat beater or again' em. I'm against them. I'm also for hunting, of actual WILD animals, and for the raising of domestic animals, in a humane way, for food.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#25]
And to think all of this started because I harmlessly expressed my opinion that people should keep their pets at home.

Geeeeeeeze! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for those of you who have offered kind words.  Sorry to those of you I've lashed out at.  I'm just insanely pissed that someone could do this to a housecat.  Ignorant and smart ass opinions haven't helped me feel better, but that's not your fault.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey jerkboy, harmlessly? You post severly lact any and all tact. With that, you elicit the above responses.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#28]
The person that did this is obviously sick and need to get help....right after gettin the living shit kicked out of them.
But some of you are missing the point that Paulie and a couple of others are trying to make.
If someone loves their pet they do not let it run loose. Cars hit white fluffy cats wearing bright colored collars the same as they do strays. Dogs kill white fluffy cats to. White fluffy cats drink anti-freeze and die just like others. People do not let their kids run loose on mall parking lots while they shop because they know it would be dangerous.
It is not a matter of the law, sick people or freedom. It is a matter of safety. The world is a dangerous place and allowing them to run is placing them in harms way.
I live in the country in an area where there are no laws stating I have to keep my dogs up. I can let them run if I choose to. Because I do not want to see them killed in the middle of the road like so many others I see I spent $4K on a fence last to give them a safe area to run in.
If you love them you take care of them. Taking care of them means protecting them and protecting them means keeping them up so they will not be exposed to natural dangers as well as psychos like this nut obviously is.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#29]
SC, don't you think it's way overdue to give it up no matter what anyone's opinion is?

This thread was taken way out of context & is getting old, my dear child.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I haven't read the entire list of post so if you covered this I am sorry. It is your duty to keep your pets on your property. Period. I had two beautiful pet ducks which my little brother loved dearly. Guess what happened to them. They were killed by a neighbors cat. Owned by some asshole who thought that his animals should have reign of the entire neighborhood. My brother cried for hours that night because someone like you did not take responsibility for "a member of their family". It is no doubt that it was a sick person who did this to your cat but don't release yourself of responsibility. Had you kept the cat on your property it most likely would never have happened.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And to think all of this started because I harmlessly expressed my opinion that people should keep their pets at home.

Geeeeeeeze! [rolleyes]
View Quote
Keep it on your own property.

Gunslinger, I think you are missing the point. Life is life, we all start dying as soon as we are born.

It is not the loss of the cat it is the manner in which it was lost. Like if your '78 Dodge Dart finally gives up the ghost..... Or if your Dart is set on fire by some punk. The first is just part of having a car, the second is a crimanal act by someone who intentionally, maliciously causes you harm.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#32]
SexualChocolate, it appears to me that Paulie is the one attempting to explain himself in an articulate manner without resorting to childish insults that do nothing to validate his point.
Who is acting like a jerk in this thread again?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I've stated my feelings on the issue, and feel at peace with it. Fact is I just like to get the last word in.

Gunslinger, I was mearly trying to say in a not nice way to PaulieWalnuts that his response was not so harmless. When someone is upset about something, you don't throw it back in their face.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Who is acting like a jerk in this thread again?
View Quote

The guy who 2 posts after someone explains how they lost their cat to a malicous torturous beating, saying it wouldn't have happened if the cat wsan't out running loose.

No different than the people who say there wouldn't be gun violence if there weren't guns. Same reasoning for both. I won't accept that reasoning in either case.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Oly, I completely agree. There is not excuse for something like this regardless of where the animal was. Whether it was or was not on the other persons (I think calling them a person is too good for them) property or not.
But the fact remains if one cares for their pet they will not let it roam and be exposed to any dangers. Consider as an example if someone were to post that their cat, dog or pet hamster was running loose and got killed by a car. Most people here would agree that they should have taken more responsibility for its safety and well being.

SC, perhaps for credibility would be better served if you "got in the last word" with something more mature than childish name calling that does nothing to further your point. Having the last word means very little if it only leaves others with the imagine that you lack the ability to express yourself above a third grade level.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Oly and Paulie for the record I was not agreeing with the post right above mine. We were typing at the same time.

So Oly explain this please; You are saying it would have happened even if the cat had been kept inside and not running the neighborhood? Are you saying that even had it been in the house someone would have broken in and tortured it?
Because if that is not what you are saying then Paulie is correct in his statement.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#37]
I think we should realize that people who bash in the heads of their neighbor's defenseless pets, are most likely social degenerates with a criminal mind. They should be dealt with as soon as possible. The next victim might not be someone's pet, but someone's child.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I am a cat owner and it sucks when some a#$hole hurts your pet.  Find the motherf#@ker(s) who did this and see if they like having something bashing into their ugly puss of a face.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I won't accept that reasoning in either case.
View Quote

No one said you have to accept it, but accept it or not, you will have to put up with reading it here.  Why?  Because this is a "discussion forum" & everyone has the freedom to post their opinons here regardless of how you feel about them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Freedom sometimes means you are exposed to risks. There are acceptable risks.  

Cats have a certain wander-lust, they are truly semi-domesticated. They still enjoy stalking and killing meeses no matter how you want them to be house cats.

If he said my cat was hit by a car and I want to kill the driver.... I think we would say that he should've expected that the cat would be exposed to risk if it was allowed to be outside. The driver of the vehicle shouldn't be hated.

Yes the cat would have died if it had been kept in the house, probably of old age.  Well if we would all stay in our houses there would be very little crime. If we didn't play sports think of all the injuries that could be prevented. There would be fewer drownings if there was a law that no-one could go into any natrually occurring body of water and all swimming pools had to be less than 6" deep.

There is NO EXCUSE for beating someone elses pet. If Paulie in anyway justifies the beating of any pet he is wrong.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I won't accept that reasoning in either case.
View Quote

No one said you have to accept it, but accept it or not, you will have to put up with reading it here.  Why?  Because this is a "discussion forum" & everyone has the freedom to post their opinons here regardless of how you feel about them.
View Quote

Geeeeeeeze!
View Quote

Then don't whine when people don't agree with your opinion.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:48:41 PM EDT
[#42]
OLY-

I still don't get where anyone thinks that I support the scumbag that beat the cat.  You give me the impression that you are not thinking (or at least reading) too clearly.

You go ahead and find in my prior posts where I say I support beating the cat.

That'll keep you busy for quite some time.

BTW- You're the one whining! LMAO!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:  The cat would be alive & well if it wasn't where it wasn't supposed to be. You can't wander on other people's property and neither should your pet.
View Quote

Did you read this when you posted them??
Have someone read them to you and help you work out what exactly you meant.

EDIT: and I like how you assume that the cat wasn't exactly where it was supposed to be when it was attacked.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#44]
You just made my case for me.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
EDIT: and I like how you assume that the cat wasn't exactly where it was supposed to be when it was attacked.
View Quote

Well........ unless it was attacked on it's owner's property, then it was where it did not belong.  (Further and simpler explaination for OLY: which means it was on the property of some sick bastard that likes to harm cats.)
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Meaning, If that CAT hadn't have done SOMETHING TO DESREVE IT it wouldn't have happened.

Quoted:  The cat would be alive & well if it wasn't where it wasn't supposed to be. You can't wander on other people's property and neither should your pet.
View Quote
HERE you ASSume the cat was somewhere it shouldn't have been when it was attacked. What proof do you have of where the cat was?? So what if I do wander on another persons property?? Does that give them the right to maim me?? You certainly seem to be implying it here.

In other word your posts say: sorry for the loss, but it wouldn't of happened unless that cat deserved it.

So you say sorry, then you go on to justify what you just said you were sorry for.  Do you lips ever knot up when you talk out of both sides of your mouth??

There is no justification for toturing someones pet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Ok, ok, you win OLY........
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:10:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Oly- I love how you go back & edit your posts after I reply.

You are clearly a disturbed person.  You are obsessed with convincing the entire world that I said something, that in fact, I did not.  You can make any assumptions, inference, or lies that you want.

The bottom line is you display your ignorance & instability in a very clear manner.

Again- Thanks for proving my points about you.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Actually I edited the last post 3 times. 1 time immediatley after I posted it, and before you replied. But by the time I posted the edited version your reply was there. Just hadn't finished making my point. The other 2 times was do to typing errors 'cause I type like I have hooves.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Sh*t like this is the main reson my cat doesn't get to go outside. Humans are the only species on this planet capable of intentional cruelty for it's own sake. I hate people who do sh*t like this like I hate no other type of person. I hope you get 'em, and get 'em GOOD. Sick f*cks that do things like this to animals take up space that could be better utilized by a human being.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top