Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2001 7:38:04 PM EDT
1. They were very nice and jovial on the phone.

2. Quoted and stuck by the same price over several different calls. Gave some discount as well.

3. Are selling the same things as some others for ~10% less.

4. Shipped immediately, and with insurance, in a well packed box.

5. Called me back when I left a voicemail.

6. Had one very minor screw-up in my order, but rectified it immediately with an apology.

7. When I called to get my tracking #, they voluntarily tracked it for me while I was on the phone, before I even had a chance to open www.ups.com.

8. Destroyed my credit card info, proven when I ordered again 3 days later, I had to give it again.

I Highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to agree. When I ordered a set of M4 handguards, they answered my e-mail promptly and I recieved them quickly. I'd definitely order from them again.

By the way, the M4 handguards look outstanding [bounce]on my Bushy M4 type. A h*ll of a lot better than the one that came on the gun. Fit my hand a lot better also.

Jamie
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Son-of-a-gun..what did they do with my parts?

I know, they put them on a plane, in a first class seat....Today is Friday, I shouldnt have got these parts till Next Monday....

Del-Ton...Ya done good....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top