Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 11:30:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you can see exactly where your shells landed using the new High Polish brass from DVDTRACKER, only $.50 a shell.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]
you meen your not supposed to let them got for a long time until they shine like that??
DOH!!!!  [:E]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL!!!

I did EXACTLY the same thing LASY NIGHT!

I had a load of dirty PMC cases I was gonna use as field(i.e. throwaway) loads. Itw as still running around 10 pm when my wife says, "are you gonna turn that thing off?", "Yes, baby, don't worry.", "But are you sure?", " I said don't worry!"

Anyway, this morning I woke up to the shiniest load of cases I have ever seen! Betcha they didn't look that good the day they left the factory.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Twelve hours in the hopper leaves you with really clean brass and really dirty media.
View Quote

Been there, done that.
I can't count how many times I forgot about the case cleaner.

I bought a small electronic kitchen timer and literally carry it around with me until the alarm goes off reminding me to shut off the cleaner.
I've heard people use automatic timers  also.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Good work DVDTracker, hehehehe

I thought those things had timers that shut off after awhile. Guess not.

One of theses days I'll get into reloading... I just gotta not be afraid of screwing up and charging a round that blows up in my face, lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Werd, you got that Pimp Brass (tm).  
[b]BLING BLING, BABY![/b]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I don't speak Homeebonics, so can some explain WTF "Bling" is?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#9]
How'd you get into my garage?

I've been cleaning a lot of brass lately, and it just seems easier to start it off, at about 2:00 am and turn it off at 7:00 before I leave for work...  It comes out [b]really[/b] clean that way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's an insanely stupid term used to describe the "sound" of something shiney, like jewelry.  Like someone who is "iced out" (wearing lots of diamond jewelry) would be "BLING BLINGING."

And don't feel bad.  I had to ask someone else what it meant the first time I heard it.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It's an insanely stupid term used to describe the "sound" of something shiney, like jewelry.  Like someone who is "iced out" (wearing lots of diamond jewelry) would be "BLING BLINGING."

And don't feel bad.  I had to ask someone else what it meant the first time I heard it.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Wow...or I guess Word, Gansta Crip, wessiiieeeed, beeeyatch.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I did the same thing a few times.  Tumbler running all night.  I got an old lamp timer, and connected the tumbler to it.

It works very well, in making sure the tumbler does actually shut off in a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top