Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2001 11:54:23 AM EDT
Go here: [url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/639270.asp?0sp=w17b2[/url]

Suprising from a leftist outlet like NBC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Another good article with the same title...

"They condemn us for the 'arrogant imperialism' of our foreign policy. They claim America is motivated by a predatory greed to plunder the world's natural resources. They say that we are the real terrorists and that we deserved Black Tuesday's attacks. Why do these people hate us? No, I am not referring to militant Islamic terrorists. The America-haters I am concerned about are professors on America's own university campuses."

[url]http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/2001/october/rwt_hate_us.htm[/url]

- CD
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I find it sad that they hate us.  They seem to think that we are the cause of all there problems.  I don't hate them and many others don't yet they seem to hate us.  Our policies are fine they suit us.  I personally belive they are jealous.  Extremely jealous cause they were not how to say it blessed asmuch as the US.  So they feel that they need to hate us cause we have more and live more comfortably.  Well all I have to say is that that is no reason.  If they want nothing to do with us then we should have nothing to do with them.  Sure they have oil but if we had nothing to with them we could just take them out.  They are the ones that really started this and we are the ones that are going to finish it.  Plain and simple they might as well give it up and save both sides some losses.  Though the losses will prodamantly be on there side.

Rifles4me
[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Ship these folks to Afghanstan

The United States
           government, says Columbia University professor Edward Said, is "synonymous with arrogant power" because it has supported
           Israel and "numerous repressive Arab regimes." Ironically, University of Texas professor Robert Jensen accuses the United
           States of committing atrocities by fighting a war against Saddam Hussein's repressive regime. MIT professor Noam Chomsky
           snarls that the only freedom America stands for is "the freedom to rob, to exploit and dominate."
View Quote

then these SOBs screwed over muslim brothern.
The money that the
                                                   gulf sheiks have frittered
                                                   away is on a scale that is
                                                   almost impossible to
                                                   believe. Just one
                                                   example: a favored
                                                   prince of Saudi Arabia,
                                                   at the age of 25, built a
                                                   palace in Riyadh for
                                                   $300 million and, as an
                       additional bounty, was given a $1 billion commission on the
                       kingdom’s telephone contract with AT&T.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top