Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2001 11:54:23 AM EDT
Go here: [url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/639270.asp?0sp=w17b2[/url] Suprising from a leftist outlet like NBC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:00:48 PM EDT
Another good article with the same title... "They condemn us for the 'arrogant imperialism' of our foreign policy. They claim America is motivated by a predatory greed to plunder the world's natural resources. They say that we are the real terrorists and that we deserved Black Tuesday's attacks. Why do these people hate us? No, I am not referring to militant Islamic terrorists. The America-haters I am concerned about are professors on America's own university campuses." [url]http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/2001/october/rwt_hate_us.htm[/url] - CD
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:10:14 PM EDT
I find it sad that they hate us. They seem to think that we are the cause of all there problems. I don't hate them and many others don't yet they seem to hate us. Our policies are fine they suit us. I personally belive they are jealous. Extremely jealous cause they were not how to say it blessed asmuch as the US. So they feel that they need to hate us cause we have more and live more comfortably. Well all I have to say is that that is no reason. If they want nothing to do with us then we should have nothing to do with them. Sure they have oil but if we had nothing to with them we could just take them out. They are the ones that really started this and we are the ones that are going to finish it. Plain and simple they might as well give it up and save both sides some losses. Though the losses will prodamantly be on there side. Rifles4me [sniper]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:30:18 PM EDT
Ship these folks to Afghanstan
The United States government, says Columbia University professor Edward Said, is "synonymous with arrogant power" because it has supported Israel and "numerous repressive Arab regimes." Ironically, University of Texas professor Robert Jensen accuses the United States of committing atrocities by fighting a war against Saddam Hussein's repressive regime. MIT professor Noam Chomsky snarls that the only freedom America stands for is "the freedom to rob, to exploit and dominate."
View Quote
then these SOBs screwed over muslim brothern.
The money that the gulf sheiks have frittered away is on a scale that is almost impossible to believe. Just one example: a favored prince of Saudi Arabia, at the age of 25, built a palace in Riyadh for $300 million and, as an additional bounty, was given a $1 billion commission on the kingdom’s telephone contract with AT&T.
View Quote
Top Top