Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Does Telecommunications/Network Technician count?

I'm one for Polk County School Board in FL.

We don't do any high volt/high amp stuff, but I pull a LOT of cable, (all individually Identified and labeled) terminate, test etc.

That and install and program Meridian KSU's (Digital Phone System) and phones and provide tech support for analog (C.O.) phone lines.
BICSI Installer II certified.

Just my .223 worth

Edited to say I am a Union Employee, but AFSCME not IBEW.
BTW: I like the union when they aren't sticking up for lazy, drunk on the job, unpleasant, worthless sacks of crap (there have been a few, so I've heard).

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
journeyman member ibew local 269 for 36 yrs 142 more days till retirement.  have nj contractor license.  it requires an 8 hr test and 5 yrs at the trade.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top