Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 6:48:13 AM EDT
Loaded up my rifle and headed to the range.
The cowboys, beoing tired of only hogging the pistol range, have taken over both for the whole day.
WTF am I paying to be in the club for? The cowboys and blackpowder hog the ranges half the weeknights and weekends.
And they're mostly in the damn union so they can scoot out there when ever they want for their regular type shooting.

[:(!]

More-----
its even worse than that, when I do go to pistol fun night all the morden guys are stuck down on the side pistol ranges so the cowboys can hog the whole freaking 50 yard range to run back and forth in front of a berm....every week!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
What Range??
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy your own range, I did. Now I never have to wait to shoot, I don't have to worry about idiots doing stupid human tricks, I can shoot whatever I want, however I want AND the best part is, I can leave my brass laying around for more than 30 seconds before some puke comes along and starts scrounging it up!
[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0MwAzAPIQ05fUoK3Py7xQMb8Bno4V2!8JRHBZ!KkLC7oIiv2lUx!K3IX3YJasYmCuiF*nfXow!AYpg!v6qK2PhQ/DSC00002.jpg[/img]

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0MwBGAPMQ*ZfUoK3Py7xQMQuSr4l2eUW5Y!lJGv2Yn1yublQKqfz*AdNFVMg0B56IB5C3YcGaHMtj8eywiw0YAQ/DSC00003.jpg[/img]

The close target stands are at 70 yards, the ones out in the field are at 155yds,195yds and 307yds. You have to look real close to see the one at 307, it's way out in the field shadowed by the trees. In the afternoon sun, it's highly visible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top