Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 10:08:10 PM EDT
This movie was great.  A thriller all the way.  Having pranked people over CB's before I was scared by the plot of the movie.  I can't help wondering what if the boys had brought a firearm.  BTW Leelee Sobieski is HOT!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Was the movie a teeny bopper version of "Duel"?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 1:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
It looked like a good movie to me. I am gonna take my girlfriend to see it thes weekend.

Tyler
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:45:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was the movie a teeny bopper version of "Duel"?
View Quote

Looks like it. Seems they can't come up with any original movie ideas anymore, so it's just sequals, remakes, and "re-imaginings", whatever the hell that means.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
It is different than duel, more suspenseful.  At first I told the girl that wanted me to go that it looked stupid but I went anyway(Because she was going). It turned out to be a very good movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top