Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2001 9:51:21 PM EDT
http://sarahbradycenter.org/terror2.htm

See if this doesn't hit the nail on the head...
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://sarahbradycenter.org/terror2.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Brady:
"HCI Applauds Airline Passengers    

We at HCI applaud the airline passengers of those infamous flights on September 11th for NOT resisting criminal violence with unwarranted and inexcusable vigilante actions, (as per our own SNiVeL technique). SNiVeL, which has been promoted year after year by our elected representatives and by our friends in the media, has once again proven it's worth in helping to create a non-violent society. While all of the passengers on Flights 11, 77 and 175 were killed, they can rest in eternal peace knowing they complied with the morally-superior course of action that we (in our infinite wisdom) have conditioned them to take.  Thirty years ago, Americans in the same situation might have reacted with physical violence or some other reckless action."

Wait a second, the only plane that didn't hit it's target was the one where the passenbgers resisted.

Brady:
"While all of the passengers on Flights 11, 77 and 175 were killed, they can rest in eternal peace knowing they complied with the morally-superior course of action"

What the hell does this matter when you're dead?!

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]

I think I'm gonna be sick..........
[puke]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Oh how far we've come!

While we don't want to take all the credit, we at HCI feel a strong sense of pride and satisfaction in the knowledge that none of the passengers (or hijackers) were killed or injured on September 11th as a result of gun violence.   However, this attack has shown us that there is still much work to be done. Sadly, some passengers took the unwarranted action of resisting their hijackers, thereby creating their own violent scenario.
View Quote

This kind of "victim" thinking makes me sick beyond all measure.......GAG!

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Join us here at HCI in showing Osama Bin Laden that we know how to bend over and take it in the other cheek!  
After all, the worst he can do is spray us with a little nerve gas.  
That's nothing compared to the awful specter of vigilante justice!  

Tell the NRA that a sky marshal's gun is more likely to be used against a loved one or family member than a terrorist!  

Tell George Bush you'd rather have a gas mask than a gun.  

Tell Osama Bin Laden you'd rather be a target than to at shoot one.  

Do it for the children!

View Quote

[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:23:52 PM EDT
[#6]
HA-HA!
You swallowed that one hook, line and sinker.
Gullible!
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:26:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Not really........
[:D]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it.  I could not do that.  The votes weren't here."
-U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, CBS-TV's "60 Minutes."

OK. If this quote alone is true, then I'm gonna be sick. Real(ly) sick.[puke]

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it.  I could not do that.  The votes weren't here."
-U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, CBS-TV's "60 Minutes."
View Quote

Really? Not before I do one last thing.  Care to guess what that would be?[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:01:21 AM EDT
[#10]
You do know that site is a joke aimed at HCI/Brady, right?  I would like to know if she did indeed say that.  Hard to believe even she is that stupid.

Eddie
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Really? Not before I do one last thing.  Care to guess what that would be?[sniper]
View Quote

From your warm, BBQ'd fingers?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Haha, I can't believe how gullible some of you are.  "When gun free zones collide" hahaha, SNiVEL!  HAHAHA
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:48:46 AM EDT
[#13]
HA HA
[img]http://sarahbradycenter.org/cartoon_terrorists.jpg[/img]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Do The SNiVeL:

Step 1: "S" is for Safe - Assume a safe, fetal position, preferably under a table or other cover.  

Step 2: "N" & "V" are for Non-Violent - Remember, remain non-violent. Moves that could be interpreted as 'self-defense' may only serve to further provoke your assailant. Offer no resistance.  

Step 3: "L" is for Limp - Remain limp while begging and groveling for your life!!!  This is no time for pride or courage, so cry like a girl, you fool!!!   This will always serve you better than a firearm, which would only inject more violence into the situation.  Finally, stay limp until your assailant has finished beating you like a rented mule.  He will eventually tire from pummeling you mercilessly and choose to move on to a more entertaining endeavor, such as beating your spouse and/or children.
View Quote

what they said.  this and the topic article are pure parodies of sarah and HCI.  see the thread by steyraug "why i joined HCI"
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Well---- if they`re "resting in peace", they are`nt "knowing" anything.........[bounce]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You do know that site is a joke aimed at HCI/Brady, right?  I would like to know if she did indeed say that.  Hard to believe even she is that stupid.

Eddie
View Quote

While the above site is parody the quote is real...

[url]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/dianne_f.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I knida of laugh that the attacks happened in a gun free zone (no pun intended).  Okay, if it was a gun zone, would everyone shot at the second airplane?  In addition, what kind of idiot would advocate a no-offense defense in that hijacking situtation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top