Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 8:59:13 AM EDT
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pfaa676a25622359537943eb18f22f85f/fe365a4f.gif.orig.gif[/img]

The gentleman at the store said its the bling blingingest piece of shit this side of Compton.

What can I expect from the Tec9PSS in the way of accuracy, reliability etc?

Should I be worried if the serial number was ground off? [;)]

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Should I be worried if the serial number was ground off?
View Quote

Naw, don't sweat it.  Just use a sharpee marker and give it a new one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I am know expert like some of the guys seem to be here. But this thing looks like a POS.  Milimeter sniper rifle, I don't think so.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a deal to me!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow! A Tec-9 that's capable of "Minute of Barn" rather than "Minute of Mountian".. Trouble is the optics are probably more valuable than the lead hose it's bolted to (Could be wrong..The finishes on those cheapo scopes are getting better.)

Yep, the true weapon for the gangsta wannabe that can't hit the ocean from a rowboat..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#6]
[:o)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#7]
That is one dope ride there homee, I had one just like dat and ita gat a eye out.
out
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#8]
When your putting a new serial number on it... don't skimp on a sharpee... If you want true Bling Bling you gotta get on of those paint markers, metallic gold is the way to go.  Once you get done with the custom "gold filled" serial number you can then deck the gun out with that solid gold reciever (does a tec9 have a reciever? I thought they were rebarreled squirtguns) that matches your teeth... there's some true bling bling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top