Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 5:10:17 PM EDT
I am looking for a holster to add to a miltary stlye cloth accessory belt.  The belt will carry my AR mag pouches, canteen and holster.  Any suggestions?

I also need a pouch for double stack 1911 mags.  Ideas please!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
If this is a holster for the 1911, the Bianci Military holster works fine.  I like it on a military style rig myself. You can visit their website.  They also have good field mag pouches and several other field holsters.  Look in the "military" section of their catalog

[url]http://www.bianchi-intl.com/[/url]

[img]http://www.bianchi-intl.com/images/prod_large/Military/UM84.jpg[/img]

As quoted from bianchi:
MODEL M12/UM84 UNIVERSAL MILITARY HOLSTER SYSTEM
This is the U.S. Armed Forces standard issue holster, battle-proven from the tropics to the desert. Its versatile, modular and ambidextrous design enables it to be worn 14 different ways with optional accessories. It is available both in its original M12 configuration for the Beretta 92 and for a variety of NATO pistols and 4” revolvers. Available colors include black, O.D. and green camo. (UM84I and UM84II also available in desert camo). PATENTED.

• Removable flap
• Ambidextrous design
• Easily converts to shoulder or chest carry
• Equipped with Quick-Lock belt fastener
• Equipped with mil-spec cleaning rod

Hope the info helps,
Kiwi

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top