Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find your choice of words unhelpful at this time.  I surprised you didn't suggest I change my name from Nobby to Nubby.
View Quote

Nobby,
I apologize if I offended.  I truly was trying to relay a little humor into the situation for you.  Truthfully, if you love her, just tell her the truth, let her know how you took the comment and hopefully she will realize what you heard vs. what she said.  Again, I am sorry if I offended you, I thought (perhaps a stupid thought) that you may get a chuckle from it.

Kiwi
View Quote

No man, your comments were fine and funny too.  I was actually drying to inject a little dry humor myself.  No offense taken at all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Roll her over and enter her in her poop-chute, dry.  When you are done, ask her if size still doesn't matter....
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Alway's remember this, Its not the depth of the well nor the length of the rope. Its HOW YOU DANGLE THE BUCKET!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Roll her over and enter her in her poop-chute, dry.  When you are done, ask her if size still doesn't matter....
View Quote

Hell, if I could even muster a boner I might try that. But right now, all I got is cold dead meat.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:58:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Hielo,
I wish my Old Lady's lips were as sexy as yours...is that colagen or au naturale?

Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Toss the hogette to the side and use the money you used to spend on her to buy a new gun.. Guns are more faithful and not one has made me feel bad yet..
View Quote

You were never naive enough to buy a Sigma.

Nobody: I wouldn't dump her over this, if it's
a one time thing. If she does this kind of thing a lot, get rid.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Three words: [b]CAMO PENIS PUMP[/B]

SGTAR15
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#9]
At least you have a gf and can have sex with her.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#10]
SgtKiwi, those are all natural baby!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I might as well let her go.  It's not like I'm ever gonna have sex with her again.  I won't be able to manage it.  I've even started sleeping in pajamas. Last thing I want is her peeking under the covers and snickering at my manhood or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
You could treat her just like she'd treat you if you said something that careless:

1.) Get emotionally ice-cold.

2.) Answer her every sincere question with a smartass remark.

3.) Make it obvious that your shopping around for a replacement.

Seriously, isn't that the way we're treated when we say something they don't like?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude. Don't go spend a lot of money or time on some stupid 'proceedure', slap-up job, or some crazy pump.

Dig this- you were getting some, while a lot of us were hangin' on the board writing about 'uppers' or [i]how to phosphate coat our cars[/i],etc.
AND your chick LOVED it. That's saying something! Yeah, on the flicks all the women seem to be about to die from O.D. (sigh) ~In real life, the chicks are a bit different.

Yeah, there might be a lot of fellas with a bigger schlong... but there's always someone with a bigger whatever- BUT How many of them are getting REGULAR action like yourself? Take some pride in that!

Or, give up your girlfriend's phone #. Heh.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now I see how guys who are going bald must feel.

View Quote

You've got much more of a problem than this, Big Man, er I mean nobby.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#15]
nobby, (and i hope you're talkin about tires!) the way i read your post, she simply said that you rocked in the sack! it seems like you're focusing on a negative. don't sweat the small stuff...oops! i mean, er...well, you get the idea!

...upgrading to a 20" bbl, how you say it, you keel me!   [;)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#16]
stick it in her ass, she should notice that!!!

[:)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top