Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I do....
I bought a Oly last year and the fit on mine was so nice I too have to tap on the stock while pushing on the release pin.  I have only put about 2000rds through it BUT it has NEVER had a failure..... EVER!!!!  Not only that, all my mags drop free!!!!  Just my .02

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I currently own two Oly's, and am pleased with both.

I have an M4gery postban upper and a .40 S&W preban upper. Both fit my preban EA lower TIGHT.

I also have a Oly Maxxhard lower that fits the Oly uppers great. My RRA upper (which OTHERWISE I love) does not fit my Oly or my Bushmaster lower very well.

Moral of the story??? It is a crapshoot with EVERY manufacturer.

Anyone who says otherwise is blowing smoke.

(Disclaimer: I don't have personal expereince with Armalite. A good freind swear by them.)

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I owe Olympic Arms a HUGE Debt of Gratitude! When I bought my first AR, I Decided to build myself from stripped lower, decided on Oly for price, called Oly and whomever the guy on the other end of the line was VERY rude and basically acted like he had more important things on his mind than a customer who wished to give him several hundred dollars. I immediately rethought my decision, and called Quality Parts, Inc. I dropped only about a Ben Franklin more and got a Bushy, and it hasn't hiccupped once in over 2500 rounds, eats the good stuff and the blasting crap with equal zest, and besides, has that cool lookin' Snake as opposed to whatever the hell that Amoeba looking thing on an Oly is supposed to be.(LOL) Also, The guys at Bushmaster were more than happy to hear that I was intent on spending my hundreds of dollars with their business, and treated me as such. I owe my happiness at owning what is my favorite gun in my collection to Olympic Arms. They're okay in my book...[moon][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#5]
amen,

pitviper, you are alright in my book!!!

idaho-ar15
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top