Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2001 12:19:12 AM EDT
agree or disagree ?

i figure time is on our side, time to strenght muli-national coalition, collect more evidence, data on osamas network and whereabouts, more time to plan attacks and get extra training to our troops.
and i dont think bush wants to send in troops with xmas only a few months away, so i think they might drop bombs in mid Jan 2002.

on a side note -- a commentator Craig Hewlet(sp?) on the radio is saying that osama probably didnt do this and didnt have the capability, and that iraq is the prime enemy. he mentioned that the CIA director and james baker even went on record early on as saying osama probably didnt do it (anyone heard this ?)

hes also saying that eygpt and iraq want to form a iraq/eyptian/arab trade agreement (middle eastern NAFTA)
he says hes giving a lecture in the future on the middle east and this is his website
[url]www.kcandassociates.org[/url]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:39:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Geez Hulet is still around? I am very familiar with Craig Hulet aka K.C. DePass from the mid 80's and early 90's. He claims to be an former insider of the intel community. I don't like his opinion of the militias and general views on armed resistance to tyranny, but Hulet does do thorough research and presents his findings in very detailed reports.

I have a few of his white papers on martial law and the 1994 "assault weapon" ban.

I am surprised that he is still in the research biz since the NPR stations dropped him like a hot potato after klinton got elected and they didn't like what he was saying about good ol bill.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:47:01 AM EDT
[#2]
disagree. I dont think many bombs will drop at all. I think this will be more like the drug war w/ lots of inteligence being collected and w/ special forces intervention.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:46:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Even if Osama didn't do it, he's still wanted for various other acts of terror against US interests and people.

Quote from FBI:
USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE.
View Quote

He needs to die regardless.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
disagree. I dont think many bombs will drop at all. I think this will be more like the drug war w/ lots of inteligence being collected and w/ special forces intervention.
View Quote

Yep, with about as much success as the "drug war" too.

Next time, the terrs will use a bioweapon, or IND in a major city.  Death toll will exceed 6 figures.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:18:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I disagree.  I believe that we will see a medium spread, heavy concentration bomb/missle attack, well before Halloween.  Some Special Ops may go in to do some installation sabotage first, but in my imagined scenario most of the Special Op force will insert right after the barrage, closely followed by conventional forces.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 3:29:05 AM EDT
[#6]
My guess is that bombs drop this week.
AND not on Afghanistan.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
btt

craig hulet says he is a "2nd amendment guy"

maybe we should email him this website

more opinions wanted on when the bombs drop or spec ops infiltrate or opinions of the website
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#8]
He is only pro-2nd amendment only to a certain extent, definitely not the part about "being necessary for a free state". I have heard him chastising people for even thinking they should fight against a U.S. govt turned tyrannical.

His anti-militia vendetta is due to his personal involvement with "rescuing" a "brainwashed militia" guy who subsequently committed suicide as a result.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top