Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 10:22:53 AM EDT
So we have been hooking-up Mexico for awhile now (read NAFTA, etc.)  how is Mexico going to help us in our time of need?

Payback [u]necessary[/u].
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
About the only thing they can do is to tighten up the border. They don't have the resources for anything substantial.

Free vacations to Cancun/Cozumel for the rescue workers would be nice. I heard Bermuda and St. Kitts have offered them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#2]
That a joke Mexico do anything. They would be more willing to help the rag heads. Hell there military shoots at are Border patrol and takes humvees and tries chasing the border patrol down with them.

There military even tries to go for the bounty's that are on the Border patrolmen heads. They won't help us
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That a joke Mexico do anything. They would be more willing to help the rag heads. Hell there military shoots at are Border patrol and takes humvees and tries chasing the border patrol down with them.

There military even tries to go for the bounty's that are on the Border patrolmen heads. They won't help us
View Quote

You sir, are full of shit. Speak for you self you self rightous faggot, dont speak for others, cause obviously you dont know shit.
GG
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#4]
ALl the tacos we can eat?  They can import their "special" sort of government here. All the hairey ugly women we can stand?

Uh, not much.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#5]
What has Mexico [i]ever[/i] done to help protect this continent, before the "cold war", during the cold war, and after?  Answer:  NOTHING!  While the U.S., Canada and others spent trillions and committed countless troops and intelligence people here and around the world, Mexico took a siesta.  
Anybody who thinks that will change....well, they've been smokin' somethin'.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]
maybe they can start by helping us get rid of the illegals that flock up here.  They take up space, constantly make comments and noises when they see any white girls, and they since they arent registered, they dont even have to defend this country in war.

I swear to god if one more 30 year old mexican whistles at my 15 year old girlfriend, Im loadin up.  

(before you calls call me a pedifile, im 16)

Please note, this is not a racist remark.  I have MANY mexican/latina friends who agree with me on the matter of illegal aliens, they do not support it either.

My comment is strictly aimed towards illegal immigrants, who happen to be mexican, or ANY other nationality for that matter.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
First off,I'm half Russian from my Dad's side and Spanish,Mexican,and Indian from my Mom's so keep the rascist remark on hold.                Anyways,I'm a route driver and I cover L.A.,O.C.,Riverside and San Bernardino Counties on a daily basis,and I can honostly say that a Majority(not all)of Mexicans could give a flying F#CK about us and our problems right now.All they care about is making and sending money back home where they can live like kings,I see almost no flag waving on their part unless it's the Mexican flag.                   And where is Vicente Fox and his pledge of support?!All I've read in the papers is how "we" need to normalize immagration between countries ,even when "we" are in our darkest hour,what a bunch of onesided,self interested BULLSH!T !!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
When they had the big soccer game in LA between the US and Mexico a few years back, the local Mexicans-Americans were waving Mexican flags. What does that tell you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Around here I am seeing Latin Americans wearing American flag shirts and flying flags on their houses and cars.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmm. could they increase their oil production, putting some more supply on the world market? That would help a lot!
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#11]
That's a good idea.

What else can they do for us?
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:29:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's a good idea.

What else can they do for us?
View Quote

Uh, how about improve their economy so they won't feel the need to swim the Rio Grande?
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:04:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Locally, Mexican nationals and immigrants are just as upset about this as anyone else. They have given support, and individual contributions to relief.

Collectively, there is not much the Mexican government can do, because they lack the resources to help much.

BTW, when the attack happened, all four of the Mexican TV stations on my cable carried continuous coverage for about as long as the US networks. They care, and are concerned.

Americans of Mexican descent have fought in all of our modern wars, with great distinction. This is not the time to squabble or point fingers. We need to pull together.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#14]
They could mow the lawns on our over seas bases.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#15]
When all the reserves get called up, Mexico will help supply a cheap labor force to take the jobs they left behind.  I know a lot of Mexicans and I like them.  I don't like the illegals that will rear end you then take off. But we got their plate number!  DAMN!  The plate isn't registered.  So would it be a hate crime if I wooped his ass at the local supermercado?

Smalls

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, the Mexican Army could send us some of their Mexican-food MRE's.  I thought the Gringo burrito MRE was made of poisonous cardboard.

Also, we could airlift the Mexican Army to Afghanistan. "Hey Coronel Villa-Raigosa, we yust captured Senor Laudanum."

A trumpeter playing "deguello" is heard in the background.

"Apurite....... FUEGO!"
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#17]
You guys need to be a little more considerate about making fun of the Mexicans. All their channels showed them in serious concern for us. They are our friends even if they can't do much to help. At least we have their moral support. They sure as hell aren't dancing in the streets like the people in other countries who some of you have been bitching so much about. And you gotta appreciate that the terrorists that attacked us didn't sneek in through their country.

Now quit making fun of the Mexicans so you won't look like the assholes that the extremist Muslims are trying to make us out to be.

If we were as great of a country as we would like to be, we would show more appreciation for those who wish us well.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey, guys, I wasn't making fun of the Mexicans, or kidding.

Lets take some of their soldados with us to Afghanistan.  And I *do* want a Mexican MRE.[:P]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a name for you.

MSgt. Roy Benavides.

When you make the grade THEN you can complain.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
Quoted:

View Quote

You sir, are full of shit. Speak for you self you self rightous faggot, dont speak for others, cause obviously you dont know shit.
GG
View Quote

I don't need to call you obscene names to tell you what you already know your are so I just want to place this on here so the rest of the people on this site know what you are.

SOF May 2001 page 82

In the Wake of a $200,000 bounty the Northern Mexican drug cartels posted on any federal agent working  the border ,several armed incursions have occurred that seem to be targeted at the agents themselves. "I've seen sniper teams hop the border and run interference for shipments ,"an agent in the neighboring sector told SOF. I've also seen an increase in hostile acts toward agents and even some attempts to hunt us down."

Indeed, during one well-publicized incident in Texas Two humvees full of MEXICAN TROOPS, led by lieutenant Colonel, Chased and shot at an agent for 3 miles after driving through the border fence. After being apprehended, the state department arrived, made profuse apologies all around and hustled the captured troops back to the Mexican side as quickly  as possible. This unilateral move left the FBI a little steamed, as they have a  legal mandate to question anyone involved in shooting at federal agents.  

Again on 24 October 2000 near San Diego,10 Mexican army soldiers armed with H&K G-3 rifles crossed the border. After setting up covering positions,the main element maneuvered and tried to capture two agents, who were forced to escape and evade through the scrub. They retreated back into Mexico when they couldn't find the agents and enforcement arrived.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#21]
One word: NACHOS

And I will be happy to accept their contribution.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, I don't want their tasty food as much as I want them to help fight for OUR cause.

Ya know????
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#23]
There's a lot of news about how easy it is to get across the border.

(duh?????)

Anyway... I think the border will tighten up soon.  As it should be, given our ability to give billions in aid to those breaking the law and sneaking into this country.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:01:49 AM EDT
[#24]
The Arizona Star reported that there have been many border incursions into the US by the Mexican Army (Humvees and all). The BP and local police are saying it's accidental on occasion, but they also said they are sure the Mexican Army is very often chasing drug smugglers into the US in hopes of getting hold of the drugs so they can sell them. The BP guys made that determination based on how the drugs were repackaged after the Mexican soliders were apprehended in the US with the drugs in hand.

Shots have been fired by the Mexican Army in the direction of BP agents. The Mexican Army stated they were in the process of apprehending drug smugglers when these shots were fired, but the shots were fired from US soil at BP agents standing on a hill overlooking the Mexican soliders. These are not isolated incidents.

It appears a lot of this shooting happens at night and the Mexican soliders are shooting at figures, not knowing who they are and not knowing they are in the US (that's what they say).

In a couple of cases, the Mexican Army in their Humvees chased BP guys riding horses, thinking the BP had crossed the border into Mexico. In fact, the Mexicans had crossed the border into the US. After the BP called for backup, the Mexican soliders threw down their weapons and were detained for a short period and then released.

It's difficult to believe all these incursions are accidental. In fact, in many cases it appears the Mexican Army was covering the drug smugglers as they made their way into the US or was in the process of tracking them down so they can steal the drugs.

You can expect that once the US Army has a large presence at the border that there will be some unfortunate shootings taking place. Unlike the BP, the Army is more likely to shoot back.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Mexico primero, America segundo. Always was, always will be.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Well, they could provide comedy relief by kicking the shytte out of the French.  Wouldn't it be ineffably kewl to see the Mexican Army storming ashore at Normandy?  I'd be willing to see US tax dollars spent to provide them with transport.
After the French surrender, the Mexican mess units can compare notes with the French mess units on bizarre organ-meat based dishes, pate de foie gras vs. machitas, for example.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#27]
The border will always be open to these people it has gone so far that the news media takes the side of the illegal immigrants that try coming over here. They say that the border patrol has no heart and does not care for theses people. Also if we are going to stop the people from coming over we have to give the border patrol more man power and allow them to enter national parks to stop these people.

There are some parts of national parks  that border Mexico and the Border patrol is not allowed to enter the state or national parks  to get these people and do you think Ranger Smith is going to try to stop 10-20 drug runners with full auto rifles hell no he won't would you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#28]
What do you mean help us, they already here?
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:34:06 AM EDT
[#29]
How about 1,000,000 wet tons of habanero juice from our ole buddies down meheco way?

We can spray it like we did agent orange in nam.
A real good dose of it sprayed in the afgan mountains should render quite a few hostiles hiding there rather useless-should run a bunch out too!

Hell hath no fury like a fresh squeezed habanero!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top