Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 9:00:21 AM EDT
Here’s the story I heard about TreeTop’s flaming backpack.
TT was in a not-to-be-mentioned sporting goods store. He was looking at all the shiny new basketball shoes ‘cause he needed a new pair for, you know, when he watches the games on TV.
So, anyway, this old “grandma” comes up to him and says “excuse me, Sonny,.” TT turns around to look at the old lady, and thinks to himself  “man, look at the warheads on this one. [size=3]They’re[/size=3] [size=6]HUGE[/size=6]. I wonder what the snackbox is like.”
The old Lady says, “my, but you’re a strapping young man. Would you mind wearing this backpack so I can see what it looks like on you. You remind me so much of my handsome, young Grandson. This backpack is for him. Tomorrow, he’s going to be 12.” TT says “sure, I loved to” as he thinks to himself “oh yeah, I still got it.”
As the old Lady helps TT put on the backpack, She thinks to herself  “oh, what the hell,” and fondles TT’s buttocks as she “readjusts” the pack on him. TT’s mind is now racing a mile a minute as he’s trying to remember if there is a Bar near by.[sex]
Unbeknownst to our mutual friend, the old Lady stuffed one of her old panties into the pack. I swear, guys, this thing must have been made with at least two yards of fabric. She lights the thing and cinches up the pack. “There,” she says, “it just needs one of those water ‘doodads.’ I’ll be right back.” And off goes the old Lady.
Meanwhile, TT can smell the smoke. He turns around and sees nothing and thinks “that’s weird.”  And he’s waiting and waiting and still smelling smoke and still turning around and thinking how weird it is.
By now, there is visible flame coming out of the pack. Women and small children are running away from him and he thinks to himself “is it hot in here, or is it just me?”
Out of the blue, he’s tackled by Mall Ninja Security, and the fire is smothered. And the old Lady, well she calmly walked out the door with the three new pairs of tube socks she just lifted.
This is the God-awful  truth as I heard it. So, I hope that now you guys understand why TreeTop is reluctant to tell you the story.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#1]
TT's backpack caught on fire at an airport bro.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
[:)]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]zoinks[/b]'s version was more interesting. But there was an alternate ending version that has been kept hush-hush.

The Ninja Mall Security guy split with the granny afterwords without his knowledge of her petty theft. Him and TT went to her house and had a "Grandmanage A Trois".
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you guys know that there are now 13 pages and still no "backpack."
It makes me wonder whether who was right, Jean Paul Sarte or B F Skinner.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you guys know that there are now 13 pages and still no "backpack" story.
It makes me wonder whether who was right, Jean Paul Sarte or B F Skinner.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]
...so, while TREETOP regaling us with his cute little "sinking the boat" story, he's also pulling a Komrade Klinton on us. "I guess it depends on what your definition of 'backpack' is."
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Why do I feel as though I am the only person on this board that believes that there is no flaming backpack story?
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Am I the only person who's demonstrated they don't really care by NOT posting about it?

...whoops, damn.  There went that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#9]
No actually I remember Treetop posting a little something about it in a thread about airport security.  I looked but couldn't find it.. :(

Smalls

LCpl of Marines
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im glad someone finally posted something, even if it is B.S. At least it was interesting....HeeHee
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Big%5FBear%2Fbackpack%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No actually I remember Treetop posting a little something about it in a thread about airport security.  I looked but couldn't find it.. :(
View Quote

Here's what it was:

Posted - 08/28/2001 :  02:45:34        
I had a problem once at the Burbank airport that I can't even talk about it makes me so furious to think about it.
A total nightmare that ended up with my backpack on fire in the airport. ON FIRE.

Idiots.
View Quote

Here's the link:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=47478[/url]

Y'know...I think we need a logo...

[img]http://www.lpconnect.com/pb2/ttlogo.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Him and TT went to her house and had a "Grandmanage A Trois".
View Quote

ROTFLMFAO!!!  I laughed so hard at this I nearly  [puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top