Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2001 4:57:38 AM EDT
OH GOD! THE HORROR! I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY AND MY SELF!
It's been all over the news on every channel since I got up this morning. I fear that by noon on 2/26 life as we know it will have ceased to exist in California, if not the rest of the world!

STORM WATCH!!! STORM WATCH!!! STORM WATCH!!

Some areas of Los Angeles have received as much as 0.5 to 0.75 inches of rain since midnight, and it's only 5:45 in the morning.

OH THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL!

On one of the news channels, as the reporter braved the hellatious onslaught of torrential rain, you could see cars brazenly braving the elements as they maneuvered through an intersection with water almost up to the axles!

GOD HELP US!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
MEN, I DECLARE MOB RULE IN CALIFORINA. load up and hit the streets.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
heh,
** OMG, THE END IS NEAR !! THIS IS IT!! TSHTF !!*** the SF Bay Area also got hit with a 4.4 magnitude earthquake centered in San Jose  [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/smiley_cryingHysterical.gif [/img]
Tremor was so strong it disrupted the caffe latte drinking crowds, causing much remarks such as "huh?"  and  "dOOOOOd, did ya feel that???!!!", and causing much 911 calls to the local SJPD informing them that a earthquake just struck - (LoL)

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010225/ts/quake_sanfrancisco_dc_2.html [/url]

I was shooting an 8mm Mauser on the range when it happened - quake shook the table a bit, i thought it was the recoil from the gun = ) [sniper]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:24:55 AM EDT
[#3]
They are putting pictures of wet streets and calling it a lake. Channel 11 is broadcasting from"lake Saticoy"
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Anything to keep the sheeple distracted, and aviod the real issues of the day.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Gov. Davis,

This is GOD. This is what happens when I am displeased. Wait 'til I am upset. Repeal your gun laws NOW.

GOD

USMC   RETIRED

In all seriousness, I wish you & your family will get through these stormy weather & blackouts. Just be prepared. Have a good stock of emergency supplies?

ACGUNNER

PEACE IS A LONG FORGOTTEN DREAM
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if that brother who rides the motorcycle through the loop was practicing when the quake struck.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea...it's nasty here. My dog got wet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Kali news broadcast:

"Caution, we have a storm watch. We also would like to inform you that we have just discovered there is a rain god. Now this being said, please drive to the nearest station and turn in all of your weapons. This will appease the rain god and all of this will pass swiftly. Thank you sheeple."
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]YOU non-cali FOOLS![/b]

It is raining here so much that in someplaces, there are [b]puddles[/b]!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Man, Its Tuesday and it's still raining. It's been raining since Friday night. Heard on the news that we passed up Seattle as far as rainfall. I saw the animals pairing up this morning. What's up with that?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Yah that pairing up thing is funny

Hitlery paired up with a bo-dike whore

Bill paired up with Alwhore [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top