BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Our situation in CA is similar to what hipwr223
said about PA. The CA DOJ has a long list of misdemeanors, including simple assault and battery, any of which can result in a 10 year loss of RKBA. So, at least here, it pays to be a pussy. Even the most common altercations we get into in our youth, such as kicking some jerks butt at the bar for insulting our woman, is extremely risky for gun owners. If convicted, you are prohibited for 10 years. I guess by then they figure your wild days are passed. Of course, if the other guy throws the first punch, it's probably a different story.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
MelonPopper

We don't know the whole story yet!

We have one side of a three sided psycho
drama.

Until we read the statements of the outher
two people involved we can not make a final reasoned judgement.

In the Sixth Judcial Circuit of Pasco/Pinellas
County, State of Florida MCUZI would have been
arrested for domestic violence at the very
least. Around here if you invite someone to
stay in your domocile you have to get a ORDER
of EVICTION to get them out; that can take up
to three months and there are cases where
the owner has been COURT ORDERED out of their
homes until the ORDER of EVICTION is granted.

Cheeks/BigZ/Hipwr223/Dcar are the voices of
reason and should be listend to.

MCUZI you are not answering our questions?
Why did you allow yourself to dragged from crack
house to crack house?
How many crack houses did it take before you
realized what was going on.
Why did'nt you take her property to a crack
house and leave it?
Why have you not posted the case number?
Why do you say you were not arrested but will
have to go to court? You can be arrested in
Florida and not go to jail. You go to the
STATES ATTORNEY OFFICE if you are a
witness/victim.
Did the Deputies give you a VICTIM IMFORMATION
BOOKLET?
judgement
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a little story I remember from a couple of years ago, guy thought he had a clear cut self-defense case.  This guy can't remember his name, was accosted in a parking lot by 2 men he knew, anyway there was an altercation involving fists, after that the man went to get in his truck and leave, when what happens?  He is verbally insulted he gets out of his truck with a pistol stuck in his belt.  Well, this time both of his adversaries decide to "whup" on him he ends up shooting and killing one of the men.  Guess what he gets?  Manslaughter, and 5 years in the BigHouse.  Why?  Because he had a chance to walk away before it escalated.  Boys and Girls, if you have a chance to walk away from a potential shooting you had better do it, if you leave the immediate vicinity and return with a firearm your a goner if you pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Mcfriend but you are in the wrong this time.

The way I see it, Mcwhore just came to get [b]her[/b] stuff and you did not have to throw it at her. But since you acted like a McPussy and did, even I would also call you such for doing so.

I agree with David Hineline, Getsome, Hangfire and the rest who think that as much as you have every reason to do what you did (in your opinion), a better man would have handled it more prudently.

Watch your six bro!!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
MACCRACKHEAD

Thats FUNNY! I wish I had written that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Hineline:

Anyone has the potential to be violent.
So you are saying that all guns should be banned so people who are potentially violent  will not have access to firearms.....

I think potentially violent people like yourself should not have access to firearms.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually MelonPopper, it has everything to do with youth. When your glory days are over, you have to take into consideration how much longer it takes to heal. :)

But one things sure, if you're just an average joe pushing 40 and you're up against a guy in his 20's, you better either run or take the pre-emptive strike. If you don't, you're probably screwed because you don't have the same level of endurance that those youngin's have. You have to end it quickly.

It really sucks to age!

But I don't miss fighting. Unless I won, of course. :)
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
McDude, marry that girl and make her your own.
What a woman, dont let her get away.
Marry that daisy, set her up in a little apt, take out a large life insurance policy, buy lots of crack, film everything, post all sordid details for world to see, buy a 7-11 and serve hot coffee.
As the McWorld Turns, I can see it now, you`ll be rich. Just dont forget your old pals here at AR15.com when your McFamous.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#9]
There once was a guy named McUzi---who stuck his
McPeepee in a crack ho floozie---it was fun for a while til he got choosey---now his azz is in for a doozie.    

McPoetAndDidntKnowIt

P.S. McBro if you hafta call a strike against that rockhouse I got ya back.   --- Rooster
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
mcuzi is a MCFOOL...

...thats called aiding and abetting

...you just admitted to felony assault battery.

mcfool please give us the case# I want to make
a public records request to the Duval County
Sheriffs Office, it would be nice to hear her
side of the story.
PS don't bother to erase the post I've already
downloaded it
View Quote

HANGFIRE, why the tough guy routine???

It's okay to bust McUzi balls over his obvious lack of judgement, but you sound like you're on a mission.  We want him to learn, not go to jail.

What are you, the F-ing District Attorney???

Stay out of his business and don't try to get him in anymore trouble than he's in.

PS. Relax... you'll be happier!

*Edited because HANGFIRE is a big baby.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#11]
HKoker

Be advised that I consider the last

line of your post" P.S. Relax, you'll live

longer." a death threat.

If I am mistaken please advise me before

0800 hours EST 26 FEB. 2001.

Be advised that you must make it perfectly

clear to me and anyone else that may read this

that it is not a death threat.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#12]
WAKE UP EVERYONE!

Mcuzi was in a situation that none of us could possibly understand. yes he explained it and you may think you have a pretty good handle on the story.(you dont), in order for him to give the whole story and post it would be impossible.
I have read a great many police reports and still when it comes time to go to court the rest of the story is learned.......

all of us handle stressful situations differently, you would act one way and I would act another depending on the state you live in you could be breaking laws where I would not....

Mcuzi you did what you thought was best in the given situation and should be commended for keeping your head and not loosing control....

I would have acted very differently but that is why some people drink coke and I like pepsi.....

I would not expect to be judged by my so called friends at ar15.com but you did open the door by posting.

I think that what you did was took care of a situation at that time....

excellent work!

and for everyone else...

even if you have been in simular situations you were not there for this one and you should just be glad nothing bad came from this........

FLAME ON!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Hangfire,

No it wasn't a threat, simply a suggestion.  I was suggesting that if you don't stop putting so much negative energy into your posts, you're going to have a heart attack soon.

I'll remove the line from my post, but I'm sure you still have it "on file."

So call off the dogs, you big BABY!

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be a lawyer, would you???  If not you sound like you'd make a good one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#14]
WTF

Sounds like you could have handled this better, you didn't have to get into a fight with the guy. Let the guy mouth-off all he wants at least the ho is out of your life.  Just because you have a gun it doesn't mean you should go out of your way to find someone to use it on. No flame intended just my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#15]
HKocher, dont pay him no mind, after his hi-cap posting, I read a couple of his posts and now just cruise down when I see his name. Just ignore the small shyte,
btw everything is small shyte
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HKoker

Be advised that I consider the last

line of your post" P.S. Relax, you'll live

longer." a death threat.

If I am mistaken please advise me before

0800 hours EST 26 FEB. 2001.

Be advised that you must make it perfectly

clear to me and anyone else that may read this

that it is not a death threat.
View Quote

After rereading my last post (Feb. 25, 22:30.00, 2001 AD) regarding my (HKocher's) last line of the previous post, RE: one McUZI's thread "Got into a bad fight, and almost had to shoot." in reply to one HANGFIRE's replies to Mr. McUZI:  

I realized my reply was not ample to assure you my last line was not a "threat."

Therefore I contacted my attorney and we drafted this new reply:

I [HKocher], did not intend my comments to [HANGFIRE], made on February 25, 2001AD at 20:48:29 to be contrued as a threat of any kind, to one [HANGFIRE] or to be so interpreted as thus by any other members of the [AR15.com] discussion board.  Mr. [HKocher] sincerely hopes that Mr. [HANGFIRE] has a long and productive life and a good day.

Signed,
HKocher
Feb. 25, 22:50.10, 2001AD (I made the deadline!)

My attorney has advised me to not indicate to Mr. HANGFIRE that I believe him to be a Troll and a Wuss.

Thank you and good day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#17]
P.S.  HANGFIRE, Please post a response to indicate whether my reply was ample enough to prove that I do not wish you any harm.  If, not we will draft another letter.  

Thank you, and have a wonderful life!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Got into a bad fight, and almost had to shoot.

My 76 year old landlady came over to demand the rent she claimed was overdue. I had the cash and hurled it in her face just to get rid of her. Her 83 year old husband wobbled over all puffy asking what the problem was. I told him to **** off, and ordered them both to get the hell off my property. I turned around to go back into the house, and this guy calls me a hooligan so I kicked his senile old ass. His wife was screaming and came towards me so I drew down on her,(she could have had some knitting needles on her). They wanted some and they got some from Getsome!

Was I right?
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:09:09 PM EDT
[#19]
was she holding a gun to your head and forcing you to drive her from crackhouse to crackhouse?
sounds to me like you have a history of bad judgement.
Most states do not allow use of deadly force to protect property only human life. ie. someone outside on your lawn beating your dog with a baseball bat is not posing a threat of imminent danger to you and you would be ill advised to shoot them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#20]
[b]Crack!?!  [/b]

I thought that was the drug of choice for [b]"poor, financially opressed, endangered North American Ghetto monkies"[/b]!  I thought "melanin-challenged Americans" in dixieland were genitically immune to degenerative social behavior such as drug addiction and gun violence.  Any self-respecting white-supremecist here in PRK uses crystal meth.

Wow, this must be that "empirical evidence" thing I read about in another post?!

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#21]
HKocker,

Your reply is sufficent.

Sincerly,
                 HANGFIRE
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#22]
HKocker- LMFAO!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#23]
I feel that you took the wrong route people like you are the people who give us gun people a bad name so grow up and take it like a man that your g/f dumped ya!No offence!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#24]
XM15E2

re: "commended for keeping your head and not
    losing control"

Please explain the above in detail if
    can.

"excellent work"

What "work" are you refering to?

"nothing bad came from this"

You really can see into the future?

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I sit and read all the post's and don't say much. I say this to McUzi , bad boy , why you hang with that kind of trash. All its going to do is drag you down . Start thinking with your heard and not your dick.

red man
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Hangfire,

Relax, I can't imagine that you seriously thought HKocher was threatening you.
Your way too sensitive If you did.

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah maybee where you live, but in CO both parties would be hit with assault charges(which 99% of the time would be dropped down to missdomenors). Strange part is, that in CO if anyone enters your property and you believe them to have any criminal intent, you can use deadly force and the law protects you against civil lawsuits. The infamous make my day law. If I remember correctly, burglaries droped dramaticly after this law was passed. Giving general legal advice, where laws in all states differ, is not wise.

Quoted:
if you ask whom ever you going to beat the shit outta " do you want to fight" or somthing along these lines, and they say yes, you can inflict reasonable damage with you hands w/o fear of prosicution. and depending on the state you live in, once they come in you house you can shoot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Hangfire...chill out dude.  If you thought that was a death threat then you really need to relax and you'll live longer!!!!!!!!!  Don't worry be happy
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#29]
well ,I don't know how the laws are written in florida, but if you started a fight in Pennsylvania, either verbally or physically and you later had to shoot the person you might have been charged with Manslaughter! You are indeed a lucky man!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Lemme make one thing clear, and then i'm done with this thread.

About the whole "running her from Crackhouse-To-Crackhouse" thing-
I dodn't know she was a crack-ho, until the third house. The first house, she said she had to run inside and get some of her things, and then came out a minute later. The second house she told me was her brothers. The third house was abviously a crack-house, and that's when I figured it out, and left her.

To all the rest of you who think I was in the wrong- I sincerely hope that one day, you have a known crack addict come to your home, with some guy. Was I mad at her? Yep. Did I throw her shit at her? Yep. Like I said. I was mad. I don't like crackheads on my property.
When her crackhead guy friend got in my face, did I yoke him? Yep. Sorry. I don't allow crackheads to come on my property, where I pay the bills, and get in my face for any reason.
What should I have done? Let him hit me? Let him stab me first, so I would have "Just Cause" in whacking him?

Y'all (some) need to get some real world "people" experience, and get the hell off your computers more often.
Damn right I hit him. I would do it again.
If you would've just standed there, or turned your backs on them to run and call the mommie/police, then you might just've gotten a shiny knife in your back. You deal with thugs in a thug manner.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#31]
So I guess crack isn't just for breakfast anymore?  huh.

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#32]
"McUZI,

You state you want to make one thing clear
yet your efforts just create more confusion.
In your "YOU'SE A HO" post you state..."We
hung out for about 6 days." ..."at the 1st.
house ...pulled into the driveway...kill the
headlights...bad sign...inside 4 or 5 minutes...
comes out high as a kite..." In this post you
state she "went inside to get some things and
came out a minute later."
In "YOU'SE A HO!" you state at the 2nd house
"...this joint is a full fleged crack house with
Negro's and everything, I told her to get the hell out..." In this post you state "... she
told me it was her brothers..." In your "YOU'SE
A HO" post you don't mention a third house, but
in this post you state ..."the third was obviously a crack house, and thats when I
figured it out, and left her..."  continued...
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#33]
As far as I understand it, her in my state of Texas, if you are one of the factors that cause the situation to escalate, you are not justified in shooting.

For instance, my impression is that this guy shows up, you start mouthing to him and then get physical.

If he gets the upper hand, you are going to use a weapon.

That is not smart.

He shows, call the cops.
He threatens you, pay attention.
He chooses to put your life in mortal danger, shoot to kill.

The whole time, command him in a very looud voice to go away, put down the knife, baseball bat, tulip, whatever.

This way if you do end up shooting him, your credibility is intact.

If the only thing witnesses hear is you screaming "stop, get away... put down the knife!... Bang! BAng!"

You are already in a better situation than just outright shooting.

If you carry, don't look for trouble even if it shows on your door.

Call the police and show no response until your life is in danger.

I think under the circumstances which you explained, you would get reamed here in Dixieland,TX.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#34]
...continued

How can you live with a crack whore for 6 days
an not realize it. Are you saying that she
is an addict that took a six day furlough
from crack?
How do you explain your varied accounts of
the houses.
How do you know her new friend is a crack head? He may have been a victim of her beauty as
you claim to have been.

You state  "You deal with thugs in
a thug like manner."  I would say thugs deal with thugs in a thug like manner. Actions speak
louder than words. To know a person watch the
person. The true measure of a man is not what
he says but how he acts.

So please before you cut and run like the
coward your actions have shown you to be explain
these inconsistances in your narratives.

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Did he call you pussy or McPussy??  LOL!

Dude your nuts starting a fist fight over name calling.  You have a shot at loosing your right to keep and bear arms when you get into shit like this.  What if you had killed the guy, hit his head on the ground wrong, whatever?  Been know to happen.  Remember the kid's dads that got into it at a hockey game.  One died, one went to jail.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#37]
McUZI, I would have handled things differently but legally I don’t think you did in anything wrong if the laws in FL are similar to those in AZ.

You don’t have to back down and you don’t have to flee. You can stand and defend yourself, your property or another person and if he was on your fenced property and refused to leave. You would be within the law to draw your weapon and if he continued to approach you could even point it at him and if you "felt" threatened you could even shoot him if necessary to keep him at a safe distance.

In California I do not recommend this course of action though.

THISISME
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Hangfire:  I have a cool trick for you!

Find an extension cord and a nice high rafter.  Maybe in your basement or garage, then…

Never mind.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I agree with Gemeinschaft, in the State of TEXAS.

ANY District Attorney could show INTENT you were luring him into a fight with PRE-MEDITATION of possibly using your weapon, when your life was never threaten. Irreguardless of who said what to the other, EGO's got into the way.  It just shows your (ADULT)judgement is not to sharp under pressure.  When you could of let it ride.  AND to have someone do any damage to your house or property shows something else had happen way before the word spat.  One could come to the conclusion you left out quite abit of this story.

But, with the way you described it, Your screwed IF you did this in the state Texas, even on your own property.  Just that you were baiting him to a fight and IF you were ever on the losing end, you could just shoot him, saying you were just protecting yourself.

It is amazing how people who feel guilty about what they did, need others to justify their actions & means.  Your conscience must be working overtime.  I guess you thought you would get alot of HELL YEAH, I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING, HUH!

Well, It just shows that there are quite a few ADULTS on this board.  

Good luck and YES you need it.

DavidT / DTHOR
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#40]
[yellow]ATT...cool trick...MAN,[/yellow]

What happend?
Did you forget how the "cool trick" ended?
Practice makes perfect!
[blue]Now go do your homework[/blue]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#42]
GARYOWEN

You do have a way with words.

Way lame!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#43]
BIG Z

I must have been right he did retract his
statement, once by himself and once with
his attorney.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#45]
HANGFIRE, you are possibly the dumbest human I have ever had the displeasure to run into.

Obviously you have absolutely no sense of humor, since you did not catch the apparent sarcasm of my reply.  No, my 'attorney' did not help me reply, you are REALLY a bright one.

By the way, what would you have done if I didn't retract my words???  Call your mommy over from the next room?  Tell your teacher?  Maybe come over to my house and spank me?...  

That's exactly what I thought, tough guy.

BTW, I figured you out a long time ago with your big words, name dropping, legal citations and "I know all about the law" attitude.  You're probably a 1L as some 3rd tier shitty law school.  You took Torts last year, so you learned a bit about I.I.E.D., so you think, "hey, I bet HKocher's words constitute a threat!"  Then you took Crim Law this semester and learned a bit about McUZI's situation and are threatening to get him in trouble, so you can impress some DA somewhere and get an internship this summer.

...Should I go on, boy???  Yeah, that's what I thought.  Finish law school, get some real life knowledge under your belt, and then we can talk.  In the mean time, I'm done with your trolling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:44:05 PM EDT
[#46]
HKCOKER

Man I would love to be seated at a table of
TEXAS HOLDUM with you in the game. Any dumb
dick can rake the pot with the best hand.
But when you got nothing and bluff a man off
who has the best hand its a beautiful thing.

So relax,as they say, you'll live longer!!!!!!!
Thats what they keep telling me!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 12:47:28 AM EDT
[#47]
McUzi already said he's done with this thread, and by the looks of it. It has ran it's course about two times now.

Kuiper
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top