Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 10:33:09 AM EDT
I am sorry for the miss understanding in my earlier posting.  The Pres has not done this as of yet.  It was on Court TV.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Please keep us posted, but only with verifiable facts!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Please no speaches from Hillary, Schumer or DiFi
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]
If this post no longer serves its purpose, the originator should delete it, rather than have it take up space. :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Ladies and Gentlemen, this may very well be the first time in history that a unanimous vote has been reached with both the House and Senate.

With the very divided political system we currently have, this should help to reform our system...  As DonR said on Tuesday, this puts the UNITED back in the States of America!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this may very well be the first time in history that a unanimous vote has been reached with both the House and Senate.

With the very divided political system we currently have, this should help to reform our system...  As DonR said on Tuesday, this puts the UNITED back in the States of America!
View Quote

Naw, it just goes to show that the dumbest politician in the world knows voting against this would be political suicide.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:02:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Please no speaches from Hillary, Schumer or DiFi
View Quote

I'd just as soon the first 'package' we drop could be a dud, containing this crew?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top