Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 5:38:04 AM EDT
i'm not comfortable with the sanitized versions of the rescue and recovery effort being shown by the media. i want to know and see the grim reality of what happened at the wtc and pentagon.

this hollywood style reporting and stuntlike showcasing of the disaster does not allow for a full appreciation (for better or worse) of the disaster and the human cost and suffering involved.

if you know of any photos or details and would prefer not to post them publically, please send them to me at [email protected]

confidentiality will be kept and nothing will be reposted or distribted.

sincere thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Is seeing anything graphic going to make you feel better?  Seeing pics of the jumpers must turn you on.  If you wish to see it first hand, go drive on up there and get your wish.

I could say something worse, but forget it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]

it has nothing to do with feeling better or being turned on.

i'm sorry you can't see beyond that.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm quite sure those sick fucks at rotten.com can satisfy your hunger for gruesome pics showing the results of the brutality against innocent hard working Americans!

BTW:  If it helps, several of our own AR15.COM family are working with the recovery crews, and at least one is still "missing".  Maybe your looking to see part of his face in the carnage..?  A member did also mention while working, that a womans hand was lying in the street, with a wedding ring still on her finger!

If you still desire "more", maybe you should be up there helping as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top