Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 3:42:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree, I hung my flag out front last night and said a small prayer for I am afraid that a great many of our brothers and sisters are about to go to war and a great many will not come home....

Then I went to the safe and transfered ammo to stripper clips and loaded some magazines.  I beleave that if we prepared for Y2K then we owe it to ourselves to prepare for a WAR which has already been started!

I watched CBS last night and listened to some Islamic terorist describe how america will loose resolve after 10,000 to 20,000 deaths.  I say FUCK YOU as my resolve isn't going to change until this scurge is removed from the face of the world.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Funny how those everyday little differences seem to go away when something brings us together..................
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quarterbore, you bring up a good point. Just as we find it hard to understand the Islamic mentality, I'm sure they have no idea of our current mindset. They live in countries where the government beats them down until they submit. They don't realize that the more you push an American, the more he will fight back. They seem to think that if they attack again, we'll give up. Guess again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just as we find it hard to understand the Islamic mentality...
View Quote

If those folks want to be a martyr for their country, I believe I can oblige.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top