Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 8:29:11 PM EDT
I posted the thread about "SUCD MISSLE FOUND BY MILITARY" as a joke for a picture I concocted earlier; however, in the process of posting I copied the link to the "Flag Raising" picture that is not only a symbol of our country's resolve to surive, but how we stand against any and all attacks against us.  I have made a grave mistake, and a mockery of what could be the next Washington Memorial.  For this I am infintely sorry.  I would take the thread down, but I corrected the link in hopes that people would try to the humor in what I had orignially intended.  Once again I am sorry for what happened.

-Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top