Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 7:49:37 PM EDT
Ever since I saw the report on the news the first time, I have been anxious to do something about the situation.  I wish that I lived at least in the vicinity of NY so that I could help out somehow.  Right now, I am very very low on money, well lets say that have been seeing red now for some time...  So I cannot donate, I want to give blood but they will not accept mine (Incident in Mexico), I suppose my only hope for actually doing something to rectify the situation is hope for a war.  I am in the Army.  I am proud of what I am.  I was in the Infantry for 4 years, and now I am transferring to Military Intel.  I have kept my 11B (Infantry) status as a secondary MOS.  If we do go to war, I want to fight.  I don't think that I could sit in a computer filled room thousands of miles away, and only watch like I have for the past few days.  For the last few days I have felt the greatest amount of anger that perhaps I ever have.  How dare they?  To come on to our land, go to our airport, steal our planes, and kill us with them, and destroy buildings?  Not only do I consider it an act of war, that is more of a slap in the face.  Like turning a dagger they have just stabbed us with.  Well I am afraid that I have some bad news for the perpetrators of this fiasco.  The US recovers quickly, and we hit fast, and we hit to kill.  Sometimes killing civilians has the effect that Sherman hoped for in the Civil war.  It broke the fighting spirit.  But sometimes it only pissed the injured nation off, and we all know what happens when the US gets pissed off at someone.  I say, bring the war on when you find out who it is.  And when you do bring it on, I hope that we give them so much death and blood that they sicken of war.  Attrition.

Chewie
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You are lucky to be in the USAR right now.  I have been out for 12 years, but would go back in a minute if needed.      Godspeed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top