Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 5:59:32 AM EDT
I would pray for the souls of the innocent that would be destroyed.  However, we need to eliminate the guilty in this atttack.  We also need to destroy every living creature in the target nations.  I mean every man, woman, child and rooted plant!  Only then would the threat be eliminated, we can't afford to create a whole generation of martyrs and have people left to seek revenge on us.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would pray for the souls of the innocent that would be destroyed.  However, we need to eliminate the guilty in this atttack.  We also need to destroy every living creature in the target nations.  I mean every man, woman, child and rooted plant!  Only then would the threat be eliminated, we can't afford to create a whole generation of martyrs and have people left to seek revenge on us.
View Quote

No Hesitation, No Mercy, No Delay

Total Unrelieved War with all means at our disposal.

They want terrorism?  Give lessons...
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Bin Laden, is that you?  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Oklahoma City.  A cowardly bombing by a right wing gunowner.  Should all right wing gunowners and families be killed?

Or should we realize that he was a f***ing lunatic that in no way represents you, me, or most people on this board...

Extremist, fanatic, lunatics did this.  I doubt that they asked all the children in the Islamic world if they wanted it done...
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oklahoma City.  A cowardly bombing by a right wing gunowner.  Should all right wing gunowners and families be killed?

Or should we realize that he was a f***ing lunatic that in no way represents you, me, or most people on this board...

Extremist, fanatic, lunatics did this.  I doubt that they asked all the children in the Islamic world if they wanted it done...
View Quote

If they would turn the asses over to us they will be spared. If they join us and cooperate unhesitatingly in eliminateing these terror cells they will be spared.

But they are going to find some stupid racial, religious, or nationalistic reason to Unite against the Great Satan. We cant allow then to use human sheilds against us again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

ar15bubba:

Read you post from yesterday again.  

Do you still feel this way or was that your anger talking?  I know we all have this great anger in our heart and want to exact revenge of biblical porpotion but we also need to be a decent human being.

If you still feel same today then you are one sick SOB and no better than those guys who committed this terrible crime.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top