Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 9:10:55 PM EDT
I think the United States should support the Northern Alliance responcible for the attack in Kabul.
I think the U.S
Take the Taliban, Fuck them up good, and let the northern alliance run afganistan
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Whether the Taliban is actually involved in this terrorist incident or not, they are and have always been no good pieces of trash. I'd say I support the Afghanistan rebels, I saw a CNN special on the situation there a couple of weeks ago and the Taliban are worse than Nazis when it comes to thought control and shit like that. It's just terrible.

I don't think it would be all that good for our government to come out and support rebels like that, as we need to tread lightly (but strike HARD)
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Whether the Taliban is actually involved in this terrorist incident or not, they are and have always been no good pieces of trash. I'd say I support the Afghanistan rebels, I saw a CNN special on the situation there a couple of weeks ago and the Taliban are worse than Nazis when it comes to thought control and shit like that. It's just terrible.

I don't think it would be all that good for our government to come out and support rebels like that, as we need to tread lightly (but strike HARD)
View Quote

Quote: "Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it."  George Santayana.

Point: Osama Bin Laden was trained by the US to fight Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980's.

Get it?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The Taliban are soley responsible for shutting down the opium trade fromAfganistan. They may have nothing to do with these attacks. But they SHOULD give Bin Laden to us. And if they don't, THEN they are harboring a criminal, and should pay the price.

(Damn spell checker is inop)
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#4]
GodBlessTexas,

There are so many, I can't put is any plainer, STUPID sheeple on this site it is incredible. It takes an incident like this to bring out what people REALLY are like, from ones that want to wage genocide, others who just want to blindly bomb mecca or ANY muslims, and then there are those that want to beat up people exercising their freedom of speech. Maybe we need gun control too keep the 4th Reich from starting up.

This country is no longer a Republic. The citizens want mob rule.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Taliban are soley responsible for shutting down the opium trade fromAfganistan. They may have nothing to do with these attacks. But they SHOULD give Bin Laden to us. And if they don't, THEN they are harboring a criminal, and should pay the price.

View Quote

We've been demanding that The Taliban hand over Bin Laden for years now and they haven't done it.  I don't think they'll do it now unless they think we'll completely destroy them.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Druggies use drugs, people who die as a result of the drug trade are usually trash anyhow.
I would rather have opium on the streets than have all those people dead.
If the taliban fucks had given Osama Bin Laden up after the Embassy bombings. chances are these attacked would not have happened.
That is reason enough to make the government officials pay dearly
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
GodBlessTexas,

There are so many, I can't put is any plainer, STUPID sheeple on this site it is incredible. It takes an incident like this to bring out what people REALLY are like, from ones that want to wage genocide, others who just want to blindly bomb mecca or ANY muslims, and then there are those that want to beat up people exercising their freedom of speech. Maybe we need gun control too keep the 4th Reich from starting up.

This country is no longer a Republic. The citizens want mob rule.
View Quote

Hey man I have some news for you,  YOUR NOT FUCKING YODA, I have been listening to your bullshit for too fuckin long, if your sorry ass was wasting away in a prison for standing up for our RKBA I would understand, but guess what???? your not, all you have ever accomplished is talking shit about our members every chance it is convenient for your dumbass.

Your nothing but a loudmouth pussified at best BITCH, if your so fucking badass how about you quit talking shit on these boards and take some action. I don't think you have it in yourself to do anything.

Your a fucking cancer to this board, either shut up or take your bullshit somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quote: "Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it."  George Santayana.

Point: Osama Bin Laden was trained by the US to fight Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980's.

Get it?

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Didn't we support Ho Chi Minh against the Japanese?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe now would be a really good time to ask the Taliban (again) to return all of those Stinger missles we gave them to use against the Soviets.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top