Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:08:36 AM EDT
And accepting temporary travel visas from people abroad.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
oh yeah, that'll work... let's make it retroactive to everyone that wasn't in the country before 7/4/1776.

oops, gotta go...my french family only came from Canada 140 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#3]
F*ck immmigration ban religion, you know all this shit was done in the name of GOD.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Ulysse.  How can a nation exercise its sovereignty if it has no control over its borders?

We have lost the moral will to protect ourselves, and you see the result.

Is it still playtime in America? Do we still think we can involve ourselves in any foreign squabble we choose, and expect no ramifications?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Just ban all Arab imigrants.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You're kidding, right?
View Quote

Nope.

Wonder how many of those dude's been living here for awhile or came over on a travel visa?

How easy are temporary travel visas to get again?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

And anyone who resembles one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

and anyone who knows one.  [xx(]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
oh yeah, that'll work... let's make it retroactive to everyone that wasn't in the country before 7/4/1776.

oops, gotta go...my french family only came from Canada 140 years ago.
View Quote

Nah, let's start today.

A serious rethink of US policy is an order.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
What constitutes one?  While I normally get accused of being Spanish or Mexican, I have also been told I look like I'm from the middle east.  So does that mean I need to get out?

On a related note, God help anyone who tries to drag me out of my car to beat me.  They'll be met with 11 copper jacketed friends of mine, and I've got 20 more waiting for the party.

God Bless Texas.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What constitutes one?  While I normally get accused of being Spanish or Mexican, I have also been told I look like I'm from the middle east.  So does that mean I need to get out?

On a related note, God help anyone who tries to drag me out of my car to beat me.  They'll be met with 11 copper jacketed friends of mine, and I've got 20 more waiting for the party.

God Bless Texas.
View Quote

I'm fairly sure you're not here on some travel visa from the Middle East.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless Texas.
View Quote

View Quote

You're right, I'm not.  My father's people have been in Texas since before it was Texas and the Spanish were running amok.

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

That's what I was talking about.  I look like one, though I've been a Texan since I was born.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless Texas.
View Quote

View Quote

You're right, I'm not.  My father's people have been in Texas since before it was Texas and the Spanish were running amok.

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

That's what I was talking about.  I look like one, though I've been a Texan since I was born.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Just show them your CCW.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Just show them your CCW.
View Quote

I'll bypass that and just show them my pistol instead.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top