Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 8:26:43 AM EDT
I am watching the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. and the are reporting that the government in Afghanistan is trying to assure the rest of the world that Bin Laden had nothing to do it the bombing. In addition to the denials of Bin Laden's involvement the Taliban also have condemned the act and those responsible.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure they have relaible 10th or 11th hand information from him so that makes it OK. Wait he blew up to of our embassy's, so maybe we should get a first hand denial from him. Those of you complaining of JBT's I think we may have a job for them that you won't mind.

Was he behind the WTC bombing too??
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#2]
They're probably scared shitless that it's gone too far this time and we're planning on killing some people over it.  If I were the Taliban, I wouldn't be sleeping well for the time being.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Whether he did or not, I think that the Afghanis don't want to be between the U.S. and whoever we decide is responsible for this tragedy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whether he did or not, I think that the Afghanis don't want to be between the U.S. and whoever we decide is responsible for this tragedy.
View Quote

You can say that again.  I think there is going to be alot of these self proclaimed "Tough guy countries" cowaring shortly in fear of our reaction to this.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Ask the Taliban where he is,Then Nuke him.
If they won't tell,Nuke them!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#6]
i say turn that hole **** *****'* part of the world into a galssy spot that flows in the dark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top