Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2001 9:21:26 AM EDT
I have seen in a bunch of flicks when they pull a picture on the computer and zoom into a small area a few times then a program can clear the pixelated image and make it clear. Is this F/X or is there a program that can do this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:32:19 AM EDT
It's Memorex
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 9:35:06 AM EDT
Memorex...? whom do I have to off to get one ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 10:12:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 11:24:23 AM EDT
Most of that is Hollywood bullshit. Unless you have the resolution to begin with, the computer isn't going to create it.
Top Top