Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2001 7:32:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:10:10 PM EDT
brouhaha you troll,[:P] You are just now getting an AR after 240 posts? New Green label Colt...Cool! Congrats. I guess now you really have to poke around the board huh?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:40:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:46:56 PM EDT
That's funny, I went to a gunshow to buy a USP.45 and walked out with my first AR early last year. OK deal on the preban. Little high, but hey, now you got a sweet rifle. Congrats.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:03:15 AM EDT
I don't know about y'all, but if I'm considering spending $1700+ on a "new" weapon that is perhaps 10 yrs old, I'm going to open it up and check it out. If the dealer has a problem with that I'll find another one who won't. That's like a car dealer saying "don't open the door and sit in it. You can do that all you want once you buy it." Congrats on the rifle. It's a nice one and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Now all you need to do is catch "magaholism" like the rest of us & you're officilally an AR junkie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:12:07 AM EDT
I also pay a little extra to support the local dealer. Too bad about the s/s USP being discontinued. The s/s finish sure holds up better than the Para Ord's. I'll have to "hurry up and buy". Another one... -------------- For the children. UN1846
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:33:39 AM EDT
A rifle is almost always a better choice than a pistol. I think you paid too much for the pre-ban, but I am not one of those who think a bayo lug is worth $800.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:01:51 AM EDT
You did fine! A nice green label Colt worth about $1,600.00 to $1,700.00 You will enjoy this one....Get some ammo, go to the range and start blasting.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:18:18 PM EDT
Don't look back! Congratulations on your new rifle. On the big scheme of things it won't matter at all about the deal you got. I think it's a fair price, and if you paid a few extra bucks to a guy who takes care of you then great! If you bought it- you can afford to recieve the many hours of enjoyment it will bring you. You will end up having both pre and post-bans anyway!
Top Top