Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2001 12:38:15 PM EDT
it seems a 1 question answered only makes me a 2 questions more, if you can buy an upper without a paper trail, im wondering why anyone would ever buy 2 ar s. i guess you all have the same bug as us ak guys? anyway im thinkin id like to buy another upper to compliment my recent purchase. so my final questions are; will all brand name uppers and lowers match? i already know about the colt pin thing so answer as to bushmaster and dpms etc. etc. how much should i expect to pay for a 20 inch post ban with a chrome chamber and bore with the aluminum hanguard? also where is the best person or company to buy one like i mentioned
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Basicly the answer is that all mil spec uppers will work with all mil spec lowers. The finish may not match as some are darker or lighter. Some earlier Olys had fit problems with other makers. There is no real reason to have more than 1 lower. I like to have complete rifles though. My bull bbl upper has a dedicated lower, due to extreme tight fit. I like that combo. Otherwise, I'll swap stuff around as I see fit at the time. Of course pre-ban stuff stays with the pre bans. I would figure to spend somewhere between $350 -450 on your upper. Call Cavalry Arms to see what they have. Shawn is a great guy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
btt......calavry arms contact?
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
btt......calavry arms contact?
View Quote

[url]cavalryarms.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top