Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2001 2:09:18 AM EDT
Have you noticed that all the female newscasters are absolutely gorgeous?
Laurie Dhue
Dari Alexander
Heather Naurt
The black chick that picks on O'reilly (forgot name)

Damn, they all are hotties.
Anyone agree?

radioman
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 3:22:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Of course they are gorgeous, they are the eye candy.  What bothers me is their anti-gun slant of late.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Of course they are gorgeous, they are the eye candy.  What bothers me is their anti-gun slant of late.
View Quote

I must have missed it when they changed. Fox has always been fair when it came to reporting about firearms. Shep Smith and Shawn Hannity have both been very pro gun. mmk
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 4:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Laurie Dhue continued to call the killer in californioa a shooter for four days after we all knew he had stabbed them all to death "The shooter was last seen..."

Bill Oreilly himself called him a shooter for 3 days after the event.  Nope, words count and show their bias.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#4]
OMG! don't nit-pick

The AP story called him the "shooter" for days cuz they are anti-gun and that what they(fox and all others) read on the air.

If you want to come down on them it should cuz they did not go out and see for there selfs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#5]
One more thing,we had about 4 topics on this site that talked about the "shooting" and one even said it was a "school shooting" I gess AR15.COM is anti-gun to.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 5:52:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope, it was well reported even by these same talking heads in the same sentence that it was a stabbing, but then they go on to call him "the shooter".  It doesn't play.  even these vacous airheads can discern the difference.  As to AR15.com reporting, they were repeating what the talking heads were initially saying, which it was a shooting, they were later corrected and no one that I read here continued to call the guy who did the stabbing "the shooter".

Sorry if your ox is being gored this time, but it is how it played out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I love Tech TV it would be hard to choose between Jessica and Megan? Anyone think Megan has implants or are those real? Seems like every other show she wears a skin tight T!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top