Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2001 3:43:05 PM EDT
I love fast food,but damn!A local teen was caught on tape "spankin the monkey"on a fish fillet sandwich!Another making "spit" pizzas.Can you trust anybody anymore?Not with your food man,especially the fast food teen employees!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Input?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
All I can say is "Thank God for kitchen cameras". These kind of things have been going on forever. And remember, don't bitch about service or the food until you are ready to leave. Unless of course, you're into spit as a condiment.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#4]
A few years back, a Taco Bell in Dover, Ohio was investigated for having found human feces in the taco meat...

Around the same time, a Massilon, OH pizza delivery driver was arrested for having masterbated on a pizza and then "supposedly" called the customer about an hour later and laughed about it.  The remaining pizza was then examined at a hospital and found to be free of AIDS, but full of swimmers!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
My buddy worked in the cafeteria while at school.  He and his buddies would play football with whole chickens.  They would throw bombs and if someone didnt catch it, it would fall on the floor.  They would just pick it up and dust it off.  They used frozen burger patties as frisbees.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
This is why you ALWAYS respect food handlers for their seemingly unimportant jobs.  

I doubt that these cases were totally anonymous attempts at mischief.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I have some input.

Those F'KN rat bastard punk ass kids should be caned 100X's for each offense.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#9]
One time I ordered a Big Mac large fry and DR Pepper, well I got Coke instead, true story..
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Once in Riyadh I found a monkey penis and three human fingers in my order of falafel and cous cous.

Tastes just like chicken, btw.

My good friend the sheik, had the chef beheaded and his family stoned for this offence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Got a "Hot Stuft" from Taco Bell an hour ago... no onions.

It had onions... like always... and always...

Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#12]
While movimg to Az., we stopped at a truckstop kind of place at Chiriaco Summit just east of Palm Springs. They have a nice selection of tanks, half-tracks, etc. along with a General Patton museum. Anyway we ate at the resteraunt, then ordered ice cream for the kids. My daughter's ice cream had glass chunks in it.
When we complained to the waitress, she looked at us like we should expect that. She tried to bill us for the ice cream too. We walked out without paying.
We sat in the parking lot waiting to see what they would do, but they never came out and no cops showed up, so we left.
Sure is a lot of typing to say so little.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't have a horror story,(and don't take this the wrong way) but it would be nice if people who worked at fast food places could at least speak english. The other day I went to a McD's and the girl taking my order didn't know english, so the manager was basically doing her job by translating...[puke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Well now you know what that "special sauce" is. Yummy yum.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I always order burgers [at work] plain, then put my own condiments on the way I want them.Last year when we sat down to lunch one saturday, my double Wendys from perrysburg ohio had a HUGE yellow lugi between the meat slabs.I sent it back with an employee of mine and all they said was "sorry" and tried to give here another meal.I never did ask or find out what she said, I know it was pretty bad,and the only person present that wasnt embarassed was her!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Avoid the McDonald's at the corner of Otis St. and Route 9 in Westborough, MA at all costs, if you value your digestive system.

Case in point: my wife bought a salad at the drive-through window. Gets it, starts to eat it with out looking muchat it, until, she bit down on something that wouldn't crunch.

It was a wet rubber glove.

Inside out.

Incensed (and it takes a LOT to get her pissed), she goes into the McDs, bumps everybody out of the line, goes up to the counter, yells for the manager, he comes, she grabs a tray, dumps the salad in front of him, the crew, and the customers. "Notice anything odd in this salad you just sold me? A rubber glove, maybe?"

A voice pops up from in back among the crew, "Oh, I guess I was in a hurry...." Gasps among the crowd... clueless, cynical manager offers to give her her money back AND another salad. ("Why- so I can get a matching set of rubber gloves, this time?")

She took the money, but not the salad. Manager did not apologise, either.

Hasn't been back to a McD's since.

Big Mac anyone, w/"special sauce"? (hurl...)
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Once in Riyadh I found a monkey penis and three human fingers in my order of falafel and cous cous.

Tastes just like chicken, btw.

My good friend the sheik, had the chef beheaded and his family stoned for this offence.
View Quote

Go away.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One time I ordered a Big Mac large fry and DR Pepper, well I got Coke instead, true story..
View Quote

ROTFLMAO. I admire and respect a first class smart ass. My hat is off to your sir!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

ROTFLMAO. I admire and respect a first class smart ass. My hat is off to your sir!
View Quote

Sukebe,I'm sure Confederate appreciates the compliment, but don't try to hang your hat on his sir.

Sorry, I just finished reading the "grammar police" thread.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#20]
They let any dirtbag work in the food service industry these days it makes me sick, all the people who work at the burger kings and Mcdonalds around where I live are a bunch of scumbags everytime I get something to eat there I wonder what they did to my food this time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Sukebe,I'm sure Confederate appreciates the compliment, but don't try to hang your hat on his sir.

Sorry, I just finished reading the "grammar police" thread.
View Quote

You guys are f*cking killing me tonight!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#22]
An old friend of mine was working at McDonalds and saw a girl she didn't like.  So she wiped her armpits with her hamburger buns before preparing the rest.  It was a hot sticky day too.  Yuck

Smalls
Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#23]
After 20 years in the fast food business, the one piece of advice I would tell everyone is -
Don't ever eat at a fast food restaurant late at night or near their closing time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 7:42:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
After 20 years in the fast food business, the one piece of advice I would tell everyone is -
Don't ever eat at a fast food restaurant late at night or near their closing time.
View Quote

Just how does one spend 20!!! years in the fast food business??? I hope you owned the franchise by then!
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They let any dirtbag work in the food service industry these days it makes me sick, all the people who work at the burger kings and Mcdonalds around where I live are a bunch of scumbags everytime I get something to eat there I wonder what they did to my food this time.
View Quote

Well, since most Harvard graduates decide not to work for the wages that Fast Food offers,  should this surprise you?

Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#26]
There is always the story about the guy who ordered a chicken dinner from kfc and the "drumstick" ended up being a breaded rat wrapped around a stick and fried.
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#27]
But rat tastes just like chicken!

You can deep fry your own hand and it would be delicous, whats he got to complain about?
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#28]
How about the time we stopped in at a Micky D's in Castle Colorado.

From the outside they had a nice looking playland for the munchkins.

1st glance everything looked okey dokey. However the lady behind the counter could not take our order. Seems she did not speek english. Then the guy that came over did not speek english any better.

Now the head cheese came over and he barely spoke english.

We ended up ordering by pointing at what we wanted.

Never got what we wanted but did not want to risk taking the food back.

Playland was trashed. I mean really really trashed. Would not let the kids play in it it was so dirty from spilled food and drink.

Bathrooms had crap all over them. Poop really stinks when it's in the sink.

UGH!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 11:47:20 PM EDT
[#29]
I am gagging now as I write this. I went to taco hell several years ago and ordered my meal.
As the cashier was ringing up the order I see her kinda open her mouth funny and rear her head back, well you guessed it probably.
At the last second she turned her head to her shoulder and sneazed,OH GOD WHAT A MESS.
There was snot all over her shoulder and food particles from her teeth. Yep, I instantly gagged,but this bitch never noticed what she did. So she is now looking at me waiting for the money for my meal. I hand her the money gagging, she is getting the change and I am gagging,hands me the change still gagging.
Now I am in fear she is about to make my tacos as well,by this time people eating and others are that in line are checking me out. Damn I could not stop the gags, I tried to stifle them by just keeping my mouth closed, but that did not work. My stomach was swelling out each time to unbelievable proportions and making terrible gurgling noise's. Well to my relief the manager just happened to come up to speak with her for a second as he spoke he looked at her shoulder then quietly whispered in her ear. This did not even seem to faze this bitch at all, she just casualy walked to the back. Well they handed me my order but I was not even able to eat by then. So still gagging,I could not get that picture out of my mind of that crap on her shoulder, I leave. By the time I reach the truck I am in need of a good spewing. These things I like to do in private, so I drive to the back of the parking lot where only a couple cars are around open the door, hang my head and let a batch of chunks go. Funny how that makes you feel better, but as I raise my head here this lady in a car over from me has this burrito up to her mouth looking right at me. I don't know to your question of whether she herself upchucked, I was to embarrased to stay around. I hit the gas and was gone.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:09:23 AM EDT
[#30]
nutsack-

I don't know if you realize how goddam funny that story is!
I was cryin' for 5 minutes!

The thought of you having an image in your mind 'til it made you puke and that woman with the burrito poised at her open mouth watching you just slayed me...
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:15:12 AM EDT
[#31]
All true, I did not make it up! funny now, but then...swallowing hard now.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:19:45 AM EDT
[#32]
By the way busmaster what do you do at the place you work at? is it a city bus service?
I also work at a city bus service,mta here in houston, I'm a revenue agent right now but just got another job there as a maintenance mechanic working on the park and rides and shelters.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:53:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bathrooms had crap all over them. Poop really stinks when it's in the sink.

UGH!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Well, it's a safe bet that their handwashing technique stank too!

My story is fairly mild, compared to some here. There was this Taco Bell down the road from my work.  We would go there to grab a bite now and then.  One day some of my co-workers went through the drive up.  The gal at the register was scatching her crotch.  She took their money with one hand, kept scratching with the other, never stopped!  No one from that job ever went there again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#34]
btt
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
By the way busmaster what do you do at the place you work at? is it a city bus service?
I also work at a city bus service,mta here in houston, I'm a revenue agent right now but just got another job there as a maintenance mechanic working on the park and rides and shelters.
View Quote

Transit Operator is the official name for what I do.  Everyone usually just calls us "Bus Drivers".
The coach depicted in the signature photo is a Breda Dual-Mode Articulated model.  This coach operates in both diesel and electric modes.  A Detroit Diesel 6V92TA with ZF 5-speed automatic at the rear wheels powers the coach on surface streets.
When operating in the 1.3 mile underground tunnel in Seattle, it is powered by a Fuji 275-hp AC electric traction motor mounted in the middle of the front section of the coach that powers the center axle.  The electricity is taken from the overhead wire system and transferred to the motor via trolley poles.
This Breda coach is 61-ft. long x 8 1/2 ft. wide x 12-ft. 1-in. high and weighs in at a hefty 49,500 lbs. empty.
I'm qualified on all the various epuipment used by the Transit Agency and all the routes and variations thereof out of the base I'm stationed at.
If you're wondering what this has to do with fast food horror stories, let me clarify...
When at the end of the line, Operators check the coach for lost items/vandalism/graffiti/etc.  We find everything from lost lunches to puke to used condoms!  My favorite is when the passenger gets on with about $15-20 worth of MickeyD's best and a gaggle of kids and then says they can't pay the fare!  Oh, well.
To quote The Band That Saved The World "...won't you please let me on, Mr. Bus Driver?"
Find this on the song [i]Funk Bus[/i] at this link: [url] http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/208/the_band_that_saved_the_wo.html [/url]
It helps me get down the road...

I don't drive in traffic, I AM TRAFFIC.
That's what I do.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#36]
At work many years ago, a lunch group went to a nice Japanese buffet.  Someone and myself watched a light brown cockroach jump out of the napkin holder on the table.

Weeks later...another lunch group went back, and I grabbed some baked fish fillets that still had skin on them.  After removing the skin, there were three dead baked cockroachs.  Everyone had to look and confirm the finding, and then quit eating.  We complained to management and even called the health inspector.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#37]
What has 6 legs and 4 teeth?
3rd shift at Waffle House! [bounce]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top