Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2001 8:03:11 PM EDT
McCain had a prostate surgery and is reportedly doing well.  He won't be doing any heavy lifting anytime soon, and probably will squeak when he talks.  Let's take a moment to think some nice thoughts for him, like a swift kick to the groin. [}:D]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rail, pegs you. The guy spent 5 years getting his balls kicked by the NVA and CHI-COMS...So a PISS ANT like you is not likely to
add to his problems. ESAD. No Luck For You.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad his commie brainwashing is now coming out in his political policies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
While I'm grateful for the service and sacrifices mccain made, he's now made a concerted effort to attack the first and second ammendment.

I don't wish him ill health, I just wish him to be replaced by a real republican.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree 100% schnacke.  The guy was a hero and respected in Vietnam, but since then (or at least in the last year) he has become a self-serving two-faced liar!!!  

[-!-!-] McCain!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Gunmonkey  - You have it pegged.  No telling how much they brainwashed him but it sure shows now. Lets hope he snaps out of it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#6]
He should have went to Canada...[url]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/010828/5/9kqr.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:00:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#8]
So when is he supposed to vacate his office again?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:19:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Beer Slayer hit it on the nose! "A man's charachter does NOT change!" (at least not after reaching adulthood)

Accepted to Anapolis mostly due to his family pull (both McCain's grandfathers and his father were admirals), McCain graduated near the bottom of his class.

He was shot down and spent five years in the hands of the North Vietnamese where he exchanged military information for favored medical treatment (by his own admission). He also cooperated with captors with their anti-US propaganda efforts.

He divorced his first wife after she was critically injured in a car accident and traded her in for a younger, and very rich, model.

Accepted bribes from John Keating (McCain was the only Republican of the Keating Five).

Had a fairly decent voting record as a Senator in Arizona, when it was in his interests to do so.  Then after wetting his finger and sticking it in the wind to see which way the political wind was blowing, he swung radically to the left (where he's remained).

Hope he has to wear Depends undergarments the rest of his life!  He's a traitor and a self-serving scumbag!

DaMan  

Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:33:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm sorry, I thought the post was 'McCain [u]is[/u] a nut job', which I agree with totally!

You know, [b]if[/b] General Benedict Arnold had been [u]killed[/u] rather than [u]wounded[/u] at the Battle of Saratoga, there would be many many 'Benedict Arnold Elementary' Schools around the Country. His bravery at that battle turned the tide in favor of the Revolution!

But alas, less than one and a half years after the battle, and his well-earned 'hero' status, he sold himself out to the Brits.

Bad move, eh?

Eric The(JustLettingYouKnowThereIsHistoricalPrecedent)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
While I'm grateful for the service and sacrifices mccain made, he's now made a concerted effort to attack the first and second ammendment.
View Quote

A broader perspective, he's attacking our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I think your post should read:

McCain  IS A NUT JOB!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I think your post should read:

McCain  IS A NUT JOB!!!!!!!

The Bastard!

I read a book about him & his experience during Vietnam & had a lot of respect for him but the last couple of years I think he's going crazy or his ego is getting the best of him & he just wants to be Prez!

The old coot should retire! His McCain Feingold bill violates the 1st ammendment big time!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top