Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2001 6:52:48 AM EDT
Sorry, the urban vernacular was a non-sequitor.  Just f*cking around.

What I wanted to know is whether any of you caught Mancow scaming that radio station in Lake Tahoe.  They aired it on yesterday's show.  He said his name was Dr. Mancuso and got on the air taking calls as a psychic.  Max Baer, Jr. (Jethro from the BHB fame) was also scheduled to come on the show at the same time as the "Dr." and came on in the middle of "Dr. Mancuso's" time.  Mancow acted put off and began a halarious diatribe about how Baer was a no-name, washed-up, Hollywood homosexual who smokes crack and offers oral sex for money.  I was dying- almost wrecked my Trooper.

Anyway, I did not catch the end 'cause I was running late and couldn't hang around and listen.  Anyone know how it ended?  Baer was ready to kick his ass.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The Rusty Humphries Saturday Night America( or whatever the hell he calls it) is out of Reno and , sadly, Max did not crush the little fucker to dust.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#2]
He would have "crushed" him for sure given his family boxing history.

So how did it end?  Did Mancow reveal himself?
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I , too, missed the end, I only heard Rusty talking about it on the local weekly show. He said that Max behaved himself even when the psychic frootloop started pushing him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#4]
MANCOW is a mindless fat pig who is about as un original as they come. One time when he was on in SF he pulled a stunt where he blocked the bay bridge during the morning commute, talk about wanting to break out the ARs. He just imitates Howard Stern, he is too dumb to come up with his own bits.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#5]
He can barely imitate Stern.  Mancow's humor can basically summed up to him placing prank phone calls to anonymous women, asking them stupid questions that are supposed to be funny, and then when the bit starts to tank, calling them a "bitch" until they hang up.  It wasn't funny the first 10 times I heard him do it and it isn't funny now.

The one bright spot on that show, I will say, is Al Roker Jr.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#6]
At least he is pro-gun.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't believe the comparison to Stern.  He's a cartoon character of his former self.  All he does is sit on his fat ass asking whores to "show me your tits; are you a lesbian?".  

Mancow is VERY pro-gun and funny as sh*t, most of the time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Stern isn't pro-gun?  He's one of the few in NYC to have a carry permit. (his voice is starting to remind me of Alan Alda now that I mention it...)

Mancow had Bob Houzenga doing a remote at a gun range in Indiana to show Freak's Niece how to shoot.  He acted like his typical smart-ass self over the phone and alluded to Bob being gay - which was pretty impressive since Mancow was sitting safely far away in Illinois.

I just think he's a wanker - and a wanker can be funny sometimes, but he's still a wanker.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just think he's a wanker - and a wanker can be funny sometimes, but he's still a wanker.
View Quote

I'll go along with that.  Probably would not want to hang with the guy, but that's not why I listen.  Stern barely gets a grin out of me while Mancow, often, has me laughing out loud.  That's a nice break from the regular boredom of morning traffic.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Stern has one of those special (political connection) carry permits.  He has said before on his show that it is ok that he carries a gun, but anybody else with a gun scares him.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top