Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 1:58:13 PM EDT
I might of asked this before but what they hell I'll do it once more. Where can you get like a target trigger for a STG58A? How hard it to place in the rifle? Where is the best place to buy one at and about how much do they cost? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA, I would buy the whole trigger group so everything starts of new.

It is extremely easy to disassemble the trigger group. Open the reciever, I usually unscrew the two halves to make it less combersome, use a screw driver to pop out the hammer spring assembly at the reciever, turn the saftey lever up and slide out, rotate that sheet metal looking catch to unlock the hammmer/trigger/sear pins from the reciever and slide out. Watch the springs so they don't go flying into never never land.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a dude
Sometimes on Fal Files
He does the FreeFloats
Sorry,my mind is blank
cpermd
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I know a very reputable gunsmith here in Houston TX. that has been working on FAL's for almost two years now.
 He made his name working on 1911's & then AR15's & bolt guns.  I recently checked out a custom FAL he built using a Remington PSS barrel.
 WoW, sweet rifle, .5 MOA
He can duplicate the same gun for $1700 with a new Shilen barrel.

I think he said trigger jobs are $75

I bet you could ship him the FAL lower no problem.

Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.vandenbergcustom.com[/url]

duh, here's the link

He does a lot of LEO work too, I get the impression that in his opnion reliabilty is paramount
Top Top