Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2001 4:17:49 PM EDT
It won't be blacks or hispanics or asians or anything else. The next group to control this country will be the category "multiracial".

Well get used to it. Seems like the man has decided that this will be the least of all evils. It has been gradual and a lot of people might not like it but it is the sign of things to come. Tiger Woods is just the tip of the iceberg. Although I did get a kick outta all the blacks who dissed him after proclaiming his multiracial origins. As if he would be so excellent at golf if he just had an African background. Well maybe but it was his mother's side of the family where he got his focus/meditation skill that help set him so far apart from others. Don't get me wrong, I still think there is a black dude or dudette out there who could kick everybody's ass at golf. He just isn't doing it yet. But I digress,,,

The latest sign was the inclusion of the category on the last census. You can now proclaim your multiracial composition. The sooner that people start doing this then the sooner this country starts acting like the "melting pot" that it always bragged about.

The awareness of multiracial background of people will cause them to quit getting stereotyped and falling into these secondary cultures (as referred to by THE MAN). They will tend to be absorbed my the more generic "white-like" culture and as a result act more general in nature. They will also be superior in physical and mental capabilities. They will be the next evolution of the human species.

Now all you little racial seperatists can keep to yourselves as much as you want to cause that will just keep your blood for freshening up the gene pool later. Your decendents will eventually figure out that you're full of it. They'll join in eventually.

So quit worrying about other races taking over. The next group who will inherit this country will be "all races". You can write me a letter then, I'll be working in the White House for President Woods.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Tiger Woods ia a good golfer because his daddy started him doing it at 3 years old.

Just like Serena and Venus Williams are good tennis players for the same reason.

You want your kid, black, white, or green, to excel at something?

Start them doing it at 1 year old, and keep them training until they are 18. They will be world class.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Retro, before you update the resume, might I suggest a little light reading?

Try Civil War 2, The Coming Breakup Of America, by Thomas W Chittum.

Don't think your version of America will exist for very long, or at all.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
You wish platform
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Of course, it does go against the racist grain to admit that "colored" people can beat others at their own game.
View Quote

If you were incinuating that I was trying to detract from the play ability of Tiger Woods or Venuas Williams by your using the "RACIST RACIST RACIST" tactic, you are woefully wrong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You wish platform
View Quote

Actually, no I don't...  I live too near the capitol of The New Black Republic(Atlanta)and would have to move.

Many of the black newspapers(Atlanta World,for example)are literally counting the days to white minority status in this nation.  2009 or 2010 is the expected year.  Just keep watching.  The fun is just beginning.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I browsed through it. It sounds somewhat realistic. But then again so does every other piece of propaganda and doomsday material. The trick is not to flat out lie about anything. You just tell enough half-truths that people will start to believe you. He makes some very good points but much of it is speculation, like every other prediction ever made (except the ones from God of course). This country is not going to split up. It's just that simple. You start changing your reading material just a little and pretty soon you'll be back on here telling us that aliens from outter space are going to take over.

I'm sorry about the reality of my point but hey, that's just the way it is. And the really funny part about it is that the same laws and points that the white man used to take this country away from the natives will be their downfall in controlling it. But don't worry, you'll be just as welcome as anybody else
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#10]
That it?

I thought so.

Checkmate, dumbass.

What'cha gunna do now?
Call me a "racist", or maybe a "redneck"?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#12]
The massive influx of Hispanic people into the American Southwest and Southeast.

Below ZPG birth rate with Caucasian people in the US for a number of years up until today.

Large increase in black birthrate due to lack of effective, inexpensive birth control.  

Trends in voting beginning to reflect racial voting blocks(see last prez election...)

I sense a debate trying to begin over this issue.  Sorry to disappoint, but I don't do that.  If you choose to not believe the facts, I will not try to convince you otherwise.

Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#13]
platform,

A list of changes that are undesireable to you and others does not mean that the country will break up. The man made the rules. All these things are just results of them.

The only reason that the large influx of hispanics hasn't been stopped is because of the large influx of caucasions in NY and the rest of the east coast would have to be stopped as well. That ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Face it,the whole country is becoming a melting pot,with the exception of northern Idaho!
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Have you seen some of the girls born to multiracial parents (one white and one asian)?
Some of them are so beautiful as they seem to get the best features of both races.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No, that would play into your hands.  Let's just say woefully ignorant.
View Quote

DING DING DING!!
Catch phrase #3!

"Ignorant"!!!

Racist-Redneck-Ignorant.

The hat trick for those who can't debate racial issues, but wish to halt any reasonable dialogue with their tactic words....

Lemme guess.
Have you been led to believe that anyone who sees racial issues for the way they are lives in a trailer?
Or has no teeth?
Or is named Bubba?
Or can't read?
Or is uneducated?

If you checked "YES" to any of the above answers, you are in the "brainwashed" club...

If the "experts" told you to change, you would though. Huh, RAF?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Multiracial women are some of the most beautiful around, no doubt about it. My momma is half cherokee and half white (no momma jokes now). And my GF is black and hispanic. I suffer no illusions about blacks or any other groups. They are all capable of being as racist and hateful as anybody else. That's why this is only gonna work when they all come together. Then each group won't be able to use the race card every time they don't get their way. They'll have the satisfaction of knowing that they didn't make it cause they suck, not cause they got descriminated against. Then everybody will be easier to live with.

We can just get back to persecuting others for their religion. Like that's ever gonna stop :)

Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Multiracial women are some of the most beautiful around, no doubt about it.
View Quote

Really?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey RAF and Landon,

Now stop all the bickering. I didn't mean for this to turn into a racist/anti-racist finger pointing session.

RAF,

Can't we all just get along. Landon had a pretty good point about starting a kid off early to make them a champion. It just isn't exactly accurate. If Tiger had not been such a badass till he matured then there may have been some merit to his statement. Truth is that Tiger was kicking the asses of grown men on the links when he was still just a little feller. Now I'm even willing to consider that he could be a fluke but who could really prove that. The fact remains that he is a bad dude with a golf club and no one will ever be able to change that. And don't think that Landon is dumb either. He is probably a fairly intelligent dude. He just chooses to see the current trends and changes as they affect his personal priorities. He chooses not to see the benifits to the country as a whole. That's his right. the more you try to change someone's mind, the more they close it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tiger Woods ia a good golfer because his daddy started him doing it at 3 years old.

Just like Serena and Venus Williams are good tennis players for the same reason.

You want your kid, black, white, or green, to excel at something?

Start them doing it at 1 year old, and keep them training until they are 18. They will be world class.
View Quote

RAF) This was the original post.Retrodog's comment "I'll be working for President Woods" was supposed to imply that Woods was a superior Golfer because he was multi-racial. I contend that he was a superior golfer because of his upbringing. Even he admits that his father was "a bit much" with the golf thing when he was young.
Not because he was Korean/Black/Injun/White, but becaue he had it shoved down his throat obsessivley from a young age.
Kinda like Carlos Hathcock. He shot from a very young age because his mother was ill, and he had to bring home food. He was forced to shoot.
This incessant shooting from a very young age caused him to be a world class rifle marksmen.

BTW- Is Hathcock white? I know his name is Carlos, but I can't really tell from pics.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Landon,

Yes, Carlos is an Hispanic name. That doesn't really mean much. You have Mexican Hispanics (which are mostly native Americans), Island Hispanics (which are black, English, and all kinds of other things), south American Hispanics (which are everything from white to natives to blacks and everything else) and etcetera etcetera etcetera.

My point is that there are a lot of hispanic people who can be just about any skin color and facial characteristics. Even whiter than David Duke. That's what makes it so interesting. So don't get hung up on the name Carlos, it really has no indication of what the guy is gonna look like.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Funny thing. I have black hair, and brown eyes.
I have to check "white" in the box because I am of Norwegian descent...

I have a friend Juan Carlos, Mariel Boat lift refugee when he was a small boy, who has blonde hair and blue eyes, who gets free college because he is a "hispanic"...

Go figure.

Names don't mean much.
"Race" issues are tough, because you have to take them as "race" issues, in which case you have to speak in the context of entire "races". Then, people pop up and scream "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL" when you point out inherent flaws in races. I have only met 3 people in my entire life who could debate this topic, and stay on course. Of the 3, 2 of them disagreed with me, but were at least able to stay on topic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#26]
I like asian girls.  [sex]

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Still waiting for you to make your point, Landon.
View Quote

Are you ok man?  You've been on a rampage on certain threads all day.  Drink some of that "bottled" water and relax.  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Apes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I got yelled at from when I was a kid and continuing until now. What does that make me? An expert listener?
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 3:11:10 AM EDT
[#31]
They are all capable of being as [i]racist[/i] and [i]hateful[/i] as anybody else.
View Quote

Only one race of people exhibit those behaviors:  The human race.

Eddie
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#32]
"The only reason that the large influx of hispanics hasn't been stopped is because of the large influx of caucasions in NY and the rest of the east coast would have to be stopped as well. "

WTF are you talking about? What large influx of caucasions would this be? There hasn't been anything like that for almost a hundred years. Today there is practically no immigration from Europe. There have been some immigrants from the former Soviet Union, but they could hardly be considered a "large influx." There are more cubans here than there are russians/ukranians (a significantly larger population base).

And BTW: They come here legally under the quotas that the government has set. If not there would certainly be many more here as that part of the world is such a mess. There are what, ten million mexicans here that didn't play by the same rules???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top